Ops Hp

LordFabricius

I dont know if this is a bug or its how the devs wants it, but when you go into an ops and the % on ppls hp goes to 130% is a big issue IMO. I would just like to get some insights on this if possible if this is a bug or its how it was intended.

Its related to how many stacks of veteran edge ppl have, hence related to their gear rating. I feel its like extra health added to their actual health.

Problem is, if everybody is 306 ilevel, everybody is at 130% ... or worse, if you have a mix of ppl geared differently, the health % is all over the place. Its annoying as hell.

We did scyva sm , and when ppl had an health buff from the adds, their health bar went all the way to 240% (on the picture, "only" 213%). Note than my own personal health was still 100%, despite having the same amount of HP than the ppl at 213% ....

screenshot:

https://pasteboard.co/IGhRFRM.png

I hope its not intended. Its a pain to heal and it take so much more space on the frame. A lot of healers I know despite this as well .

Edited by jambalayabungee

Its related to how many stacks of veteran edge ppl have, hence related to their gear rating. I feel its like extra health added to their actual health.

That's what they would like you to think... but it's actually just a potion of the stats stolen from you by level lock.