Bads getting beat by autoshot!

JoeyDeluxe

hmmm... what I saw was epic editting... each time someone did address and target you that scene got cut, and we were fastforwarded to more of you running the edges...

Scene was cut because I died... next video will be nothing but me getting killed and then running back to the fight.. quickly edited to me dead again. I'm going to do this for you since this is apparently what you would prefer to watch.

I thought the video was funny, but it seems there are too many sour grapes in this thread...

Yeah, I just made it for the lulz. And to illustrate that in some warzones I am not sure what people are doing that someone using an autoshot ability is tossing out more damage. They are clearly doing multiple things wrong.

Yeah, I just made it for the lulz. And to illustrate that in some warzones I am not sure what people are doing that someone using an autoshot ability is tossing out more damage. They are clearly doing multiple things wrong.

I've been left speechless behind my keyboard after a WZ a few times in the past weeks, wondering why some of these people even queue up.

I've been left speechless behind my keyboard after a WZ a few times in the past weeks, wondering why some of these people even queue up.

Be quiet I'll sick jubilee on you.

I try my very best its hard out there for a sorc attempting to face tank.,

Be quiet I'll sick jubilee on you.

I try my very best its hard out there for a sorc attempting to face tank.,

Eeh, you don't have to, he does a good job of finding me out anyway and only real men face tank.

Best I heard yet this week from a VG Tank was "what are taunts?"

:rolleyes:

Best I heard yet this week from a VG Tank was "what are taunts?"

:rolleyes:

True story, mezmeryze (self proclaimed #1 jug pot5) "doesn't taunt in regs"

He "goes for kills and wins"

He "doesn't even have taunt on [his] bars"

He has many wz kills and wz wins. Guess this makes him good?

Also, he still owes bigg 50k

Scene was cut because I died... next video will be nothing but me getting killed and then running back to the fight.. quickly edited to me dead again. I'm going to do this for you since this is apparently what you would prefer to watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.. epic f*cking win. I'm going to start responding to turds like u just did.

Pure win, my friend. I haven't even seen the video and I am going to promote it just because of this!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.. epic f*cking win. I'm going to start responding to turds like u just did.

Pure win, my friend. I haven't even seen the video and I am going to promote it just because of this!

I am at a loss for words.

Oh no, but you havent heard about Mezeker, self proclaimed #1 Sentinel US

Claims he's 200-0 in ranked games.

/who him and has no rating.

Sounds like the same guy.

He hears you when you say his name. Believe me when I say Mr.Ihavenosig you are not on his level. If there is anyone on this server who is I havent met them yet.