Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fridays are big; while some of us keep right on working through the weekend, it's generally a denouement to the week. Shouldn't the resolution to your dramatic conflict be applying to Twisted Legends? We're exactly what you're looking for. You're exactly what we're looking for. This ain't no soap opera, this is some tackling-tough-subjects, tripping-on-your-way-to-the-podium, telling-Jack-Nicholson-off-for-being-rude, Academy Award winning stuff! Get to it!:cool:

Are you interested in elder game content? So are we! Are you interested in hanging out with a lot of cool girls and guys? So are we! Are you finding this game to be kinda of a drag when played solo? Not us! Why don't you apply today and find out why being part of Twisted Legends can take this game from good to great!:cool:

Well, our second progression team just went 4/5 in TFB HM at the end of our fourth night working on that Op. Could still use a few more bodies so that our third Progression team could do the same! Sign up today!

Or, if WZs are more your style, we're getting closer to fielding a RWZ team, so sign up today to snag one of the spots remaining. We want *you* to help kill some Jedi!:rak_03:

HEY! It's my birthday! You know what I'm wishing for when I blow out that bonfire of candles? More cool people to apply to Twisted Legends! I'm talking to *you*! I see you there, scrolling up and down these posts, wondering if you're cool enough. The answer is "yes"! Turn in an app already! We're really excited for you to join us!

And Tamigranato, look out for Brickette, Richlieu, or Bulwyrk and hit me up with a tell if I don't spot you first!:cool:

The day after a birthday always seems like a let down... unless you're in Twisted Legends! Then it's the next day you get to play SWTOR with a group of awesome people! Join soon, before your next birthday! It's the only way to escape post-celebration doldrums!:cool:

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Twisted Legends! Free Jameson shots for anyone who joins today! (Or Bushmills if you're a Ulster boy... :rolleyes:)) (Just kidding, we haven't figured out how to send shots through the in-game mail system, but we're working on it. Should be ready about the same time the first Ranked War Zone season starts. :cool:

Hey there! We're still looking for a few skilled players to flesh out our third progression team and the RWZ team. Apply today if you're awesome. Apply if you have the potential to *be* awesome! Apply if you'd like to play with other awesome folks!

Talk to you soon!:cool:

In Spring, Daylight Savings Time is always a little rough. Losing that hour of sleep? But then I realized, that's one hour sooner that most people will apply to Twisted Legends! That made me feel better, though it did nothing to help my sleep deprivation...:cool:

So, it's hump day! Just a couple more days until it's the weekend again! Have you checked "applying to Twisted Legends" off your list? If not, you really should. Get in on the ground floor with our RWZ team or a progression Ops team. We're still looking for a few awesome people to fill out the ranks; it could be you!:rak_03: