Ashara Zavros conversation tips

Stormwinds

So as a Sith I like to do mean things sometimes but I gues with Ashara this is not gonna happen, right?

What conversations does she like the most? Do I need to pick light side options for her to get her leveled up?

If you mean ranking up her Influence, in general, yes if you want to rank it up just by conversations. In private conversations with her as you progress *her* story, nothing stops you being a two-faced (...), and then going out and about with the Morose Monster or the Philosophical Pirate when you want to be nasty in the world.

On the other hand, all companions can be ranked up by sending them on crew skill *missions* (crafting is not considered to be "a mission" for this purpose) or by giving them gifts.

And of course, for male Inquisitors who fancy getting horizontal with Ashara, you don't need to rank up her Influence for that (nor for any other romanceable companion).

Ashara doesn't explicitly approve of Light side options, she approves of pragmatic options. Killing people for the hell of it will annoy her, letting dangerous people run free because killing isn't the Jedi Way™ will also piss her off, but killing people to protect others will get you on her good side.