Jaesa Willsaam KotFE idea/theory

Xkeyon

So spoilers for those who don't know Jaesa Willsaam sends you a letter if you were romancing her https://41.media.tumblr.com/46a93ea81fc302bdb0e3b331c2d629ff/tumblr_nxxscwFfiG1ui119ko1_400.jpg about her not understanding on holding on too you, and that someone is trying to replace you as a need in her heart. Now this can be looked at as she is leaving you, but maybe another thing that could be used to expand the whole romance going on, that she is/was pregnant. Now I see it as this through 2 things, 1) when romancing her you get a letter that she put a tracking device on you just in case you were cheating on her, does this really sounds like someone who just moves on, while her child needs her love and attention she can't raise it and be looking out for you. 2) Both Dark and Light side her talk about giving birth to your children Dark side cause she loves you, light makes sense you are a force user and she is a force user, so all that baby talk leading to that makes sense.

So how would it go well a believed traitor is among the group knowing that you can't just go blamming you hear about a force user who can see through lies SW can comment about knowing who it most likely is, non-SW can be amazed about it. You find her and as always class gets perk so non-SW have to help take down a Sith traitor who is working directly with the EE, and SW just get her, but if romanced you can talk about the letter she wrote and she says that she must show you something, you go to Alderaan where her cousins are taking care of your son will take after his mother skin/hair/species.

SW romancing will end this story 3 ways

1) Continue Romancing, and being there for your Son and heir

2) Not romance Jaesa but be there for the kid

3) Not Romance Jaesa and be there not for the kid

So no be with Jaesa and not look after the kid she gets pissed at that idea

So what does everyone think.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Bioware will make it so that player character has a child without player having a say on it.

They could if they wanted, I imagine my smuggler having a flurry of 4 year old kids roaming the galaxy :p But I doubt it because it takes too much programming and is also too gender specific. And in the case of Jaesa, it makes it impossible to reconcile her dark side with her light side.

They could if they wanted, I imagine my smuggler having a flurry of 4 year old kids roaming the galaxy :p But I doubt it because it takes too much programming and is also too gender specific. And in the case of Jaesa, it makes it impossible to reconcile her dark side with her light side.

I'd hate it if they did thou. Of course choice to would be cool but forcing PC:s to be mothers and fathers would be lame and most likely I wouldnt even play scenes where that is forced on my character.

I highly doubt Bioware will make it so that player character has a child without player having a say on it.

I sure hope not. Right now I'm pretty pissed that in order to continue your romance, you have to agree to have children down the road.

NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A PARENT, BIOWARE.

If there is a lover i straight wanna kill the guy, with SW and torture him for thinking he can hook up with my girl and DS jaesa would love it, dont much care about LS jaesa. but sounds like a cool idea. Having an heir is always nice, but should be a choice and have a say as mentioned earlier.

Personally, I interpreted her letter to mean there's a new lover in her life, but we'll see.

She will have a new tutor more than a new lover

I just spent the week impersonnating the closest character to her the game allows. Parameters are simple, only one class suits her and only one specialization will give her the 2-edged sword. In addition, you have many dark side allusions along the way, then with no meaninful tutelage, you get to face among others 7 jedis, most masters, that succombed to the dark side.

Edited by efffel

So spoilers for those who don't know Jaesa Willsaam sends you a letter if you were romancing her https://41.media.tumblr.com/46a93ea81fc302bdb0e3b331c2d629ff/tumblr_nxxscwFfiG1ui119ko1_400.jpg about her not understanding on holding on too you, and that someone is trying to replace you as a need in her heart. Now this can be looked at as she is leaving you, but maybe another thing that could be used to expand the whole romance going on, that she is/was pregnant. Now I see it as this through 2 things, 1) when romancing her you get a letter that she put a tracking device on you just in case you were cheating on her, does this really sounds like someone who just moves on, while her child needs her love and attention she can't raise it and be looking out for you. 2) Both Dark and Light side her talk about giving birth to your children Dark side cause she loves you, light makes sense you are a force user and she is a force user, so all that baby talk leading to that makes sense.

So how would it go well a believed traitor is among the group knowing that you can't just go blamming you hear about a force user who can see through lies SW can comment about knowing who it most likely is, non-SW can be amazed about it. You find her and as always class gets perk so non-SW have to help take down a Sith traitor who is working directly with the EE, and SW just get her, but if romanced you can talk about the letter she wrote and she says that she must show you something, you go to Alderaan where her cousins are taking care of your son will take after his mother skin/hair/species.

SW romancing will end this story 3 ways

1) Continue Romancing, and being there for your Son and heir

2) Not romance Jaesa but be there for the kid

3) Not Romance Jaesa and be there not for the kid

So no be with Jaesa and not look after the kid she gets pissed at that idea

So what does everyone think.

It's a cool thought, but I don't see Bioware doing something that specific as 'canon' to put off on all the SW. Some might be happy about it, some not...some may not want an heir and some might have already filled out their legacy and family tree with their own ideas.

Personally, the way I took her letter was that there was someone else, she's quasi involved with...potentially another Sith lord...maybe even a Jedi who met with her and thought he might 'save her'. I think what she's really hoping is that wherever you are, that knowledge will light a fire under the player to go 'find' her. Not sure how easy that is...if she can't get to you, what makes her think you can get to her?

Anyways, that's my take on it. I could see Jaesa maybe even ingratiating herself to someone like Arcann lol. Now wouldn't that be a kicker. :p

So looking over these and most don't like the idea or more of not liking we don't have the choice my question is when and or how would we have been able sorry if I am coming off condescending but aren't we frozen in carbonite for years, so what we used the force and didn't tell others, ok maybe we only had a one time thing and instead of saying we are alive we talk about us not wanting to be a parent.

I can see why people wouldn't want this forced on them but with some classes having kids makes sense, the Sith Warrior is an heir to a great Sith blood line

and that is for everyone no matter gender or romances so them continuing the line makes sense.

Here's a theory...

Trooper's don't get Vik back. In fact, he can be killed off. So, that's Trooper down one companion.

What if every class is going to lose one companion, because if they make the Trooper lose one and not everyone else, Trooper only players will cry out that it's unfair. So, the only way to make it fair is for all classes to lose one companion.

So what if the one Warrior loses is Jaesa?

I can see why people wouldn't want this forced on them but with some classes having kids makes sense, the Sith Warrior is an heir to a great Sith blood line
and that is for everyone no matter gender or romances so them continuing the line makes sense.

There's also such a thing as Sith Alchemy. Continuing a bloodline doesn't have to be about being a parent, it just has to be about being a gene donor.

Here's a theory...

Trooper's don't get Vik back. In fact, he can be killed off. So, that's Trooper down one companion.

What if every class is going to lose one companion, because if they make the Trooper lose one and not everyone else, Trooper only players will cry out that it's unfair. So, the only way to make it fair is for all classes to lose one companion.

I'd prefer to keep my devoted Apprentice.

Broonmark, on the other hand, I'll be happy to leave if he proves uncontrollable and unreasonable in my absence.

Here's a theory...

Yeah but she is the most interesting companion and she is crazy hot and crazy well you know in the real sense. I would not have minded Quinn instead or that soldier dude or the Taz.

I'd prefer to keep my devoted Apprentice.

Broonmark, on the other hand, I'll be happy to leave if he proves uncontrollable and unreasonable in my absence.

I would prefer to lose Broonmark as well, but like I said, this is just a theory. They may very well make it so only the Trooper loses a companion for sure, the idea of it being Jaesa who is lost is due to her being LS or DS depending on the Warrior's choices.

Edited by SithKoriandr

This reminds me of a fan-fic idea I've had with Lana Beniko and my JK and SW. Basically in the two seprate stories each character sleeps with Lana on Rishi leaving her pregnant. As a result the tension between Lana and the JK/SW is palpable during Ziost as Lana is not sure if she should tell JK/SW about the child they have. This is where the two stories split.

After Ziost Lana admits to the SW that she is pregnant. The two decide to get married but have the whole "Vitiate is still out there" thing hanging over them. The SW then leaves Lana behind to answer Darth Marr and KotFE happens. During thee water searching scene Lana is able to tell the SW about their son whose name I haven't felt like coming up with...

For the JK since Lana has no interaction with him after Ziost, the whole "Hey we had a baby!" conversation happens in the swamp gathering water. Although it does add tension during the escape, especially the elevator scene as it is clearly bothering Lana.

Here's a theory...

I think Sith Inquisitor can lose one

This reminds me of a fan-fic idea I've had with Lana Beniko and my JK and SW. Basically in the two seprate stories each character sleeps with Lana on Rishi leaving her pregnant. As a result the tension between Lana and the JK/SW is palpable during Ziost as Lana is not sure if she should tell JK/SW about the child they have. This is where the two stories split.

After Ziost Lana admits to the SW that she is pregnant. The two decide to get married but have the whole "Vitiate is still out there" thing hanging over them. The SW then leaves Lana behind to answer Darth Marr and KotFE happens. During thee water searching scene Lana is able to tell the SW about their son whose name I haven't felt like coming up with...

For the JK since Lana has no interaction with him after Ziost, the whole "Hey we had a baby!" conversation happens in the swamp gathering water. Although it does add tension during the escape, especially the elevator scene as it is clearly bothering Lana.

Pretty good story :)

In my story I think it would be funny if Lana decides to introduce the JK to their son, and learns that Lord Scourge is looking after him even after he said to Scourge "Stay away from my kids!" at the end of chapter 3 :eek: Edited by Evasmi

Possible solution - Odessen's "neutral" nature could help Jaesa balance out to "grey." While the Warrior choice to turn her or not is one of the high points of the Warrior's story, neither Jaesa is very functional. So each could be improved by being dragged to a more neutral alignment.

None of that is inside info, but if would resolve the identity crisis.

Here's a theory...

Nah, I vote for Quinn - this traitorous bastard had it coming.

Problem with him, is he can be pretty much played the same for all Warriors. So his death can be optional. Jaese had the dual nature that depended on the player choices.

She doesn't have a dual nature. Either you precipitate her snap or you delay it.