Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post your Smugglers name

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Post your Smugglers name

QuinlanSaathis
06.18.2014 , 06:35 PM | #811
Sarasa'vao

I wanted to use something that paid homage to one of my favourite KotOR characters Mission Vao
Guild Ambassador for
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/
Tools and Recruitment Assistance

MishraArtificer
06.19.2014 , 01:06 PM | #812
Flavie, Scoundrel Scrapper. (Kudos if you know who she is.)

I also have a Scoundrel healer (Bomburchubbs) and a Gunslinger Saboteur (Stormhail) that I'm just messing around with.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

DomiSotto
06.24.2014 , 10:37 AM | #813
My Twi'lek Gunslinger is:

Tishujen Dur - I slightly changed a Twi'lek name from a generator. She's Jenny to Riggs, obviously, but every player in the game that ever addressed me by whatever reason called her Tish.

My Male Twilek Scoundrel is Rhodion, due to the hue of his skin, and the vague parallel to the Original Bad Boy Raskol'nikov. But he is really Zenith after his cell was all killed and he had to flee Balmorra... I imagine he used to have a name once.

AirBoreGeek
07.04.2014 , 10:00 PM | #814
Loot'Ninja-for my scoundrel

LaOosaki
07.04.2014 , 11:12 PM | #815
Brando, from Marlon Brando.
The Firebrand Legacy --Founder

Living Legend

ShawnyBoi
07.04.2014 , 11:57 PM | #816
Nherve, I'll make every one in your body scream out in pleasure!
Elethian 55 Vigilance Guardian
Sixx 55 Balance Shadow
Camren 55 Assault Vanguard
Sydrian 55 Watchman Sentinel
Nherve 55 Scrapper Scoundrel
Jung Ma Server

Xelaoac
07.15.2014 , 10:16 PM | #817
My smuggler is a young sexy human girl named Safirae Wolfthorne. She is a scoundrel with her blaster and always picking fights up close. Her story has been by far the most entertaining and the play style has kept me on edge. She is awesome!

BlacqueKnight
07.24.2014 , 07:34 PM | #818
My smugglers name is Ghostwulf. He's a scoundrel.

Warlord_Maliken
07.24.2014 , 08:20 PM | #819
Ashlevodna

female miraluka whatever the green species is. face tatts. around 25 yrs old. body type 2
"The Sith know him as The Golden Sasquatch Of Korriban. The Jedi call him The Vicious Manbearpig in their tongue. His signature move is Sasquatch Strike. When you see this, you must run." ~Master Gnost Dural
Spoiler

Jaspin
07.24.2014 , 08:30 PM | #820
Aelinor Siward
red haired, green eyed human woman

She was my first non-beta character...

My first beta char was a male smuggler and I liked the flirtatious playstyle... but "in the real game" I wanted a female char (little did I know, that the female smuggler is for the most part more like "Nuns in Space" - although not as much as the female versions of the other classes)...