bots hacks and cheats killing pvp

akcac

Everyone who reports a hack without significant evidence is, yes, a bad player.

I've seen a few hacks, but again, only a few over the course of entire SWTOR service. Even in those moments where I couldn't believe my eyes, there is always a possibility something happened prior to that moment I did not witness, and it is always difficult to truly determine whether something is a hack or not.

rOfcourse, on the contrary, I see a horde of clueless idiots that choose to call anything they don't understand as a "hack".

There could be hacks. Yes --- but on average, my guess is more than 99% of 'cheat/hack' claims reported on these boards are simply a result of people who don't have a clue.

A word to the wise:

"Pics/Evidence, or it didn't happen."

i havent reported anyone , im just stating that its obvious

to me theres no question about it i see it often

watch this for fun i guess its just the film accelerated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTW5Xz3cAXM&feature=related

Edited by ODTONE

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics/evidence if you "see it often".

Until then, L2P.

stop saying watch this

as if im going to post the links to where u can download this stuff here to prove a point

u l2p and use the net

do your own research im not your teacher

if u need proof, im not talking about god, use google easy

want me to post a whole list of youtube , forums, downloads etc stuff

be real

theres even peoples comments posted under the video that they got banned for using it?

if thats not obvious enaugh u might want to watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEw8RvyZVPA&NR=1&feature=endscreen

like i say denial or blind

Edited by ODTONE

stop saying watch this

as if im going to post the links to where u can download this stuff here to prove a point

u l2p and use the net

do your own research im not your teacher

if u need proof, im not talking about god, use google easy

want me to post a whole list of youtube , forums, downloads etc stuff

be real

theres even peoples comments posted under the video that they got banned for using it?

uploaded Nov 26, 2011

Hell, the last comment on the video was made 10 months ago. How about posting something showing a cheater within the past month? No? 3 months? 6 months? I'm guessing it's this fine attention to detail you have, let allows you to see all these frequent hacks that other players cannot.

uploaded Nov 26, 2011

Hell, the last comment on the video was made 10 months ago. How about posting something showing a cheater within the past month? No? 3 months? 6 months? I'm guessing it's this fine attention to detail you have, let allows you to see all these frequent hacks that other players cannot.

now the date is important lol ?

my point is that its possible and happens since release..

Edited by ODTONE

I'm not sure if a 10 month old video showing 1 hack is killing PvP

and people got banned, which means bioware is doing something

also, the first video is sped up, look at the environment :D

well i guess if people are getting baned , that must mean something

i could even tell u the names of the programs lol

and i never use any of that crap in any game

the sites showing videos of how it works is from the people who make them!

and have download links for the stuff! So that would be promoting the stuff?

as if im going to post that and get baned to prove a point

im not saying bioware is doing nothing, im just saying if u dont know doesnt mean its not happening

Edited by ODTONE

well i guess if people are getting baned , that must mean something

i could even tell u the names of the programs lol

and i never use any of that crap in any game

the sites showing videos of how it works is from the people who make them,

and have download links for the stuff,

as if in going to post that and get baned to prove a point

im not saying bioware is doing nothing, im just saying if u dont know doesnt mean its not happening

i sense disturbance in the force

i sense disturbance in the force

whats that supsose to mean with the bold text lol

u implying i know the names because i use that stuff? no i know how to use a search engine and find

information thats pretty easy to find.

U guys just need to open your search engines and look and find any information u need

for youself instead of bashing stuff u have no idea about

its out there and ya people are using it and its annoying alot of people,

good players also!!!

i dont care anymore about these forum weirdos lol

i posted my comment u dont like it fine ...

still wont change the fact that theres hack programs out there and are being used to cheat

if u need proof just find it its easy,

were not trying to find a murderer on the run lol

over and out

Edited by ODTONE

now the date is important lol ?

my point is that its possible and happens since release..

It IS important in a game that has been patched countless times since that video was posted. If you can't figure out how the date is important, let me ask you this. What do you think would happen if I came to these forums complaining that mercenaries were overpowered, and then proceeded to post a video showing one kicking azz by spamming tracer missile over and over, dated Nov 2011?

It WAS possible to speed hack, to warp through walls, and skip all over the map; I've witnessed it, but I've been playing this game daily for quite a while now, and the only thing that I've seen in the past few months, across 3 different servers, that is even remotely suspicious, is some occasional convenient lag that no one can prove isn't just the game bugging out. I'm not saying it's impossible; there are some very talented people out there, but you're making it out to be that hacking is such a rampant problem, yet you can't capture it on video yourself, or post any RECENT evidence from anyone who has. Unfortunately for you, until you do provide some solid evidence, most people here are just going to think you're another bad, who may or may not have a talent for folding tinfoil hats.

Also, just because a search engine provides you with countless results from your search terms, doesn't mean that any of those results are up to date or relevant.

Oh, and lol

It IS important in a game that has been patched countless times since that video was posted. If you can't figure out how the date is important, let me ask you this. What do you think would happen if I came to these forums complaining that mercenaries were overpowered, and then proceeded to post a video showing one kicking azz by spamming tracer missile over and over, dated Nov 2011?

It WAS possible to speed hack, to warp through walls, and skip all over the map; I've witnessed it, but I've been playing this game daily for quite a while now, and the only thing that I've seen in the past few months, across 3 different servers, that is even remotely suspicious, is some occasional convenient lag that no one can prove isn't just the game bugging out. I'm not saying it's impossible; there are some very talented people out there, but you're making it out to be that hacking is such a rampant problem, yet you can't capture it on video yourself, or post any RECENT evidence from anyone who has. Unfortunately for you, until you do provide some solid evidence, most people here are just going to think you're another bad, who may or may not have a talent for folding tinfoil hats.

Also, just because a search engine provides you with countless results from your search terms, doesn't mean that any of those results are up to date or relevant.

Oh, and lol

U sound like a cop lol

i dont need evidence, i dont want to prove u crap, u need the proof go get it,

im not your teacher or your mom

im not in the court of law find it for yourself u need it

im not posting any videos anymore no links no nothing use your own computer and look

im tired of having these kinda of useless discusssions proof proof proof

oh and lol

youre even admitting yourself it was possible to hack u just dont see them now

i posted one video of how it looks like and now u have a courtcase on me lol

if u want to beleive its all exploit and hack free go ahead

honestly i dont care what u beleive i dont even know u

Edited by ODTONE

The only thing I have seen as far as hacks (not even sure it was a hack) was the other night a player was literally in the place where the huttball spawns, took some screenshots of it just in case its a hack. If it was they were pretty bad at it since they lost 5-1.

This is when a player drops from their team or enters the game............. They are loaded at that spot and when the load finishes they are placed in the spawn point..

NOT A HACK

U sound like a cop lol

i dont need evidence, i dont want to prove u crap, u need the proof go get it,

im not your teacher or your mom

im not in the court of law find it for yourself u need it

im not posting any videos anymore no links no nothing use your own computer and look

im tired of having these kinda of useless discusssions proof proof proof

oh and lol

youre even admitting yourself it was possible to hack u just dont see them now

i posted one video of how it looks like and now u have a courtcase on me lol

if u want to beleive its all exploit and hack free go ahead

honestly i dont care what u beleive i dont even know u

This may be the single best post I have ever read.

I dont see hacks anymore, but I do see some strange things at times which I put down to Bugs.

In the distant past I did see speed hacks and teleports but so long ago now I couldnt tell you when it was.

Strange things do happen in this game from time to time and they can be very frustrating when they do i.e. My lvl 48 Jugg slams a group of 4 opponents - 3 take damage between 2400 - 3600 hp - the 4th, a level 19 unshielded scoundrel takes a hit of 32hp - I cant think how game mechanics could account for that - cant see that its a hack either, so bug?

Just remember when calling hack, although you may be right, its probably a bug issue of some sort.

theres a few oddities still but as the guys say majority can be accounted for.

I've been pushed off the ledge in huttball towards the ramps either side of middle and ended up stuck under said ramp am able to attack but can't be targetted. I always use /stuck to get out as its hardly a help. I presume the same is what happens when the occasional guy ends up in the voidstar door as that old exploit got patched in mar/apr or such like

I have alway believed there was hacking in pvp now i have evidence to back up my claim.

Take look at this viod star match and you tell me whats wrong there. link is incloded

enjoy

Did you bother to look at the date it was uploaded (not recorded, which may have been earlier)?

2nd February 2012. Almost 10 months ago.

Edited by Wainamoinen

Did you bother to look at the date it was uploaded (not recorded, which may have been earlier)?

2nd February 2012. Almost 10 months ago.

Beat me to it.

I do remember having to report hackers back then. Now, not so much. Only suspicious things I've seen in the last few months can be explained by server client synch issues or errors in geometry of the warzones (bodytype 1 females phasing into corners on Novare coast. Which is/was a glitch, not a hack.

• 8 months later...
Like players who think only cheaters can beat them.
Whereas I totally agree with you, I've also seen the other side..I'm not that good at PVP, but that doesn't make me or anyone else blind when there is a hacker in game... I would hope you admit that this is a good point. Otherwise I'm inclined to believe that you are only saying that to discredit a real concern!

Whereas I totally agree with you, I've also seen the other side..I'm not that good at PVP, but that doesn't make me or anyone else blind when there is a hacker in game... I would hope you admit that this is a good point. Otherwise I'm inclined to believe that you are only saying that to discredit a real concern!

Holy Nerco forum Post batman this topic is over a year old

Hacking is not happening as much as people say it is why because most people just don't know what other classes can do.