100% increase in wz comms and credits???

DOOMOCTAGON

Seems to still be 90/140 and 10-15k credits :(

/bug /report it...that had better be a mistake. It's inconceivable that this was on PTS specifically to test PvP changes, and they forgot to do this...

The change was to Credits and Experience, not Comms. Please let us know if you are not seeing an increase to Experience or Credits now that this change is live.

Cheers!

The increase in XP is nice, but the increase in credits isnt even noticeable or broke 4~8k for lose and 10~12k win pretty sure that what we got before, that is 60wz

Edited by Kyuuu

And here I thought they were increasing comms as well, lame, lame as hell.

I thought that too, i must have just skim read and made an assumption.

Doesn't really matter though as you only need ~20k to buy a full set of both exhumed and dark reaver with the new prices.

I thought that too, i must have just skim read and made an assumption.

Doesn't really matter though as you only need ~20k to buy a full set of both exhumed and dark reaver with the new prices.

But the glutton in me wants moooooooooooooooar. :D

Seriously tho. It is ok, the boost in credits makes up for it.

8v8 matches used to give 7k credits and areans ~14k. Now 8v8 is giving 14k, and I haven't paid attention for arenas.

Which always seemed backwards to me since arenas can be over in 5 minutes while 8v8 can take 20 minutes.

Which always seemed backwards to me since arenas can be over in 5 minutes while 8v8 can take 20 minutes.

Honestly I think it was a bug from the double comms/credits/exp event from last year. Since the 14k arena thing started during that event and just didn't end with the event.

8v8 matches used to give 7k credits and areans ~14k. Now 8v8 is giving 14k, and I haven't paid attention for arenas.

I played one ranked match and lost, but had great stats.

The loss paid 780 credits.

Still waiting for an official response on this bug.