Treaty of Oooga Booga

Sojorn

In response to all the complaining and griping about objectives and people not doing them in peeveepee, I hereby decree the following:

In Civil War warzones those who wish not to participate in objectives, please proceed immediately under mid at the beginning of the match. Anyone wishing to participate in objectives, please proceed to the nearest node and prepare to be bored out of your skull for the remainder of the match.

In Novare Coast warzones those who wish not to participate in objectives, proceed to the little island just south of mid where the tent is at the beginning of the match. Anyone wishing to participate in objectives please refer to the placement in Civil war.

In Yavin Ruins please refer to to Civil War.

In Void Star obj players please proceed directly to your assigned door, Non-obj players please proceed to the break in the fencing and prepare to beat each other's brains out.

In Vandin, please just leave period, like seriously.

In Queshball, please proceed to the middle layer in the middle of the map and beat each other's brains out, if playing obj's please go ahead and usual, just don't cry and complain when you get roll bugged or leap to someone that isn't there cause the desync is so bad.

In Odessan, obj players please proceed as usual, non obj players please go to the little ledge just south of the northern most node.

Huttball, obj players proceed as you wish, non obj players please exit to the right side frogdog, left side rotworms area in mid.

In Hypergate, obj players please proceed as you wish, non obj players please report to mid and just stay there beating each other's brains out.

As a reminder, obj players who manage to stray into these designated areas are subject to being treated as non obj players. Non obj players who manage to stray into the areas listed for obj players will be ridiculed and made fun of.

Anyone found in violation of the above treaty is subject to Oooga Booga.

Edited by Sojorn

In response to all the complaining and griping about objectives and people not doing them in peeveepee, I hereby decree the following:

In Civil War warzones those who wish not to participate in objectives, please proceed immediately under mid at the beginning of the match. Anyone wishing to participate in objectives, please proceed to the nearest node and prepare to be bored out of your skull for the remainder of the match.

In Novare Coast warzones those who wish not to participate in objectives, proceed to the little island just south of mid where the tent is at the beginning of the match. Anyone wishing to participate in objectives please refer to the placement in Civil war.

In Yavin Ruins please refer to to Civil War.

In Void Star obj players please proceed directly to your assigned door, Non-obj players please proceed to the break in the fencing and prepare to beat each other's brains out.

In Vandin, please just leave period, like seriously.

In Queshball, please proceed to the middle layer in the middle of the map and beat each other's brains out, if playing obj's please go ahead and usual, just don't cry and complain when you get roll bugged or leap to someone that isn't there cause the desync is so bad.

In Odessan, obj players please proceed as usual, non obj players please go to the little ledge just south of the northern most node.

Huttball, obj players proceed as you wish, non obj players please exit to the right side frogdog, left side rotworms area in mid.

In Hypergate, obj players please proceed as you wish, non obj players please report to mid and just stay there beating each other's brains out.

As a reminder, obj players who manage to stray into these designated areas are subject to being treated as non obj players. Non obj players who manage to stray into the areas listed for obj players will be ridiculed and made fun of.

Anyone found in violation of the above treaty is subject to Oooga Booga.

It’s this sort of attitude that’s led to the disaster that objective pvp has become.

So thank you for proving what we all know already.

People with a piss poor attitude are a main reason why objective pvp is a **** show and why many objective pvpers have left the game because of it.

This attitude is only going to hurt you in the long run (or short run) because you’ll have less people queuing and pvp will finally die in the game.

Good luck with your 15-30 min queues in the future. I hope it was worth it.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It’s this sort of attitude that’s led to the disaster that objective pvp has become.

So thank you for proving what we all know already.

People with a piss poor attitude are a main reason why objective pvp is a **** show and why many objective pvpers have left the game because of it.

This attitude is only going to hurt you in the long run (or short run) because you’ll have less people queuing and pvp will finally die in the game.

Good luck with your 15-30 min queues in the future. I hope it was worth it.

I think you took it the wrong way it's sort of tongue in cheek, pointing out what objective players do versus non-objective players.

I don't think he was really saying he did either one or wanted anyone else to do it either way. Just pointed out what happens already tbh.

I think you took it the wrong way it's sort of tongue in cheek, pointing out what objective players do versus non-objective players.

I don't think he was really saying he did either one or wanted anyone else to do it either way. Just pointed out what happens already tbh.

No, I think he really feels that way and tried to use humour to tell us objective players to stop whining

No, I think he really feels that way and tried to use humour to tell us objective players to stop whining

This was my interpretation too. A non-objective mode of play already exists. Maybe instead of ruining my game mode, they should go do theirs. But they won't because they're either afraid to face actual "good" players or the population is too low at whatever time to support ranked pops.

This was my interpretation too. A non-objective mode of play already exists. Maybe instead of ruining my game mode, they should go do theirs. But they won't because they're either afraid to face actual "good" players or the population is too low at whatever time to support ranked pops.

Exactly!

Bioware could fix this by just adding a reg queue for arena. But we know they won’t.

Exactly!

Bioware could fix this by just adding a reg queue for arena. But we know they won’t.

And even this fix might just serve to split an already dwindling population. I.e. if it's true 10-14 / 16 prefer deathmatching worse players than them for epeening, how many people are really going to be left playing objectives? Split the current pvp population in half or take 75% away from objectives and what are we left with?

Edited by KendraP

And even this fix might just serve to split an already dwindling population. I.e. if it's true 10-14 / 16 prefer deathmatching worse players than them for epeening, how many people are really going to be left playing objectives? Split the current pvp population in half or take 75% away from objectives and what are we left with?

I don’t think it would because once those that need to be carried realise they are dead in 10 seconds, some will go back to objective pvp.

My guess is reg arena would draw more people from ranked than objective pvp after the novelty of having a seperate arena queue wore off.

At least the try hards wouldn’t have an excuse anymore to death match in objective pvp. It would also be a good troll filter ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Ok in my opinion, since when you do that it makes what you say the gospel truth, I actually believed that a post with the words Oooga Booga would tip you all off as to the parody of what is actually happening in the game. I forgot that the elite forum warriors, god forbid anyone challenge them, would get all bent out of shape and blow it completely out of context.

I would dare to say, in my opinion, that I have set more nodes than many people on this forum. Way back on Ajunta Pall I was sitting nodes, when a certain person that has already posted in this thread was running with us pub side in Regulators, on their sentinel, I was sitting on the nodes, while they were bragging about their numbers from the “fight in mid”. I’d also dare to say I’ve scored more huttball goals than the majority of the “objective players” in this thread in my swtor time. I’ve been there done that and continue to do so.

So in my opinion, once again that makes it truth, some of y’all need to calm down and realize this for the parody that it is. I could care less if you play objectives or you number hunt. I think you should be allowed to play the game however you want, but everyone else should as well.

So in short, this is a parody and a joke about warzones, get over it.

Love in Christ

Sojo

Edited by Sojorn

Made me chuckle. Liked the sarcasm. I think some of you get way to caught up with a whole bunch of nothing. People play how they want to play. Not much more to say here.

Exactly. This has been a "problem" couple months after the launch of the game as well. And honestly, i just don't understand the need of some people to tell others how they should play.

• 2 weeks later...
Greatest thing about reading these forums is watching the few forum warriors as you call them get bent all outta shape over nothing, be completely wrong, and never show their face again in the thread. I bet you could make a 20 page collage of these few making fools of themselves and disappearing back into the shadows.