The Guss Tuno Appreciation Thread

injektilo

Up until to a few days ago, I had been using Corso as my "companion to go to" for any situation. He had never let me down, which can't be said about my other companions who were now collecting dust on my ship. I thought he was the best! That's until I ran into a little con-artist by the name of Guss Tuno.

From the start, I was very intrigued in the storyline that came along with him. His bumbling antics entertained me time and time again. His dialogue never failed to make me laugh. I specifically enjoy his "battle cry"...

So, here's to you, Guss Tuno. I'm glad I didn't shoot you...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until to a few days ago, I had been using Corso as my "companion to go to" for any situation. He had never let me down, which can't be said about my other companions who were now collecting dust on my ship. I thought he was the best! That's until I ran into a little con-artist by the name of Guss Tuno.

From the start, I was very intrigued in the storyline that came along with him. His bumbling antics entertained me time and time again. His dialogue never failed to make me laugh. I specifically enjoy his "battle cry"...

So, here's to you, Guss Tuno. I'm glad I didn't shoot you...

The Gusster is awesome.

He heals with Jedi power.

That is all.

Wow, I totally feel the same way about Guss. I just checked the smuggler forum to see if there was anything about Guss, because I just got him as a companion. I used him for a few fights and I love this guy. He cuts down all the time I used to spend recuperating (even though it was just a few seconds, it's still a waste of time). It's like having a human healer by your side. lol. And his battle cry is hilarious.

He's pretty funny, too. I went into a cave to fight something called the world razer today and he said: "You sure you don't rather have the Wookie here with you? I - I.. I mean, he's taller, tougher and probably likes fighting something called the World Razer..".

Also the practical jokes/scams that he pulls out on npcs are hilarious. :D

Guss is ridiculously useful.

Between friendly dispels, a CC, healing, and helping me with bleeds, I've never seen such spectacular AI in a friendly NPC.

I swap between him and Akaavi now, due to her strong AOE and heavy armor.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got him yesterday and took him to Belsavis,we enter a (prison ) area and he yells out something along the lines of

<paraphrasing>

"if there are any large and ugly prisoners here,please know I am a Jedi!,im with my equally powerfull friend ,so dont cause us any trouble!"

:D

My favorite conversation yet...

I say, "I'll chop all their heads off."

Boring Jedi Master says, "It may surprise you, but the Jedi don't generally condone beheading."

Guss innocently responds, "Then what's with all the lightsabers?"

I was rolling in tears.

Favorite dialogue is when I was doing his first quest line and we were trying to dupe the two guards. Came up with him having a terrible infectious disease. Npc is about to call his boss and Gus's last dialogue is "Don't do it it can travel over the com lines!" Shoots the guard and tells me we have to work on our cons.

Plus I laugh almost every time he says WHEEEEEEEE

Sadly as a sawbone spec he just isn't the best option as a companion so i only pull him out for story line convos.