What happened to Kreia's blood line in SW:TOR? [May contain spoilers]

Azure_Prower

Wow, great vid. Are you the one who made it? If yes, Kudos to you sir (or kudos to the one who made it). Loved the way author combined all the dialogue from KotOR 2 related to Arren Kae.

As for Kreia's blood line in SW:TOR - noone knows. It is possibile that we will find out more when or rather if the character of the entity is explored in the future.

Though I think it is safe to assume that Brianna/Handmaiden from SW:TOR is ancestor to at least one jedi in today's order. Canon states that she became a jedi after being trained by Meetra and then helped to rebuild it/train future jedi knights. If it were not for jedi exile and all companions from KotOR 2 - there would probably be no jedi order present in SW:TOR.

Edited by Deviss

Wow, great vid. Are you the one who made it? If yes, Kudos to you sir (or kudos to the one who made it). Loved the way author combined all the dialogue from KotOR 2 related to Arren Kae.

As for Kreia's blood line in SW:TOR - noone knows. It is possibile that we will find out more when or rather if the character of the entity is explored in the future.

Though I think it is safe to assume that Brianna/Handmaiden from SW:TOR is ancestor to at least one jedi in today's order. Canon states that she became a jedi after being trained by Meetra and then helped to rebuild it/train future jedi knights. If it were not for jedi exile and all companions from KotOR 2 - there would probably be no jedi order present in SW:TOR.

Actually, I am not sure that is true. The Disciple (Mikal)is officially the one who followed the Exile (since she was female) and then reformed the order.

Actually, I am not sure that is true. The Disciple (Mikal)is officially the one who followed the Exile (since she was female) and then reformed the order.

This actually is untrue. The handmaiden is the canon companion that joined Meetra. YOu can't actually play a completely canon version of KOTOR 2 without modding, because you get Mical if you play as female. Anyways, I thought there was something about Kreia in the

stih warrior's storyline,

but I could very well be mistaken.

Anyways, I thought there was something about Kreia in the

As I said, during the last SW class quest on Corellia you get to free so called "The Entity". Whether she is Kreia or not remains to be seen - noone can be certain. Only speculations, but it is very likely given information about her from the codex entry. "Centuries long dead sith who held galaxy by its throat and almost eradicated the jedi order". Kreia used the exact same words back in KotOR 2 when asked by player about her allegiance. ;)

Edited by Deviss

This actually is untrue. The handmaiden is the canon companion that joined Meetra. YOu can't actually play a completely canon version of KOTOR 2 without modding, because you get Mical if you play as female. Anyways, I thought there was something about Kreia in the

This has also always annoyed me, it is the main reason I always played male in KotOR2, because handmaiden is simply better as a character, her stats start out good, she gives you an awesome power the first time you talk to her and you can train her as a jedi to make her even more awesome.

• 1 month later...
As I said, during the last SW class quest on Corellia you get to free so called "The Entity". Whether she is Kreia or not remains to be seen - noone can be certain. Only speculations, but it is very likely given information about her from the codex entry. "Centuries long dead sith who held galaxy by its throat and almost eradicated the jedi order". Kreia used the exact same words back in KotOR 2 when asked by player about her allegiance. ;)

i would love bioware to bring her into the game somehow i loved her character way more then revan.

The description and hints suggest that she either survived or her essence remained intact.

This sounds far too familiar for it to be just simply a coincidence.

I would be fine with her essence surviving not her body though, of course once again certain force powers are becoming a dime a dozen. The whole essence transfer thing, was pretty neat with Palpatine but ever since then it seems that anyone can do it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So was Force Lightning once upon a time.

I really would have just liked it, if Palpatine was the only one who could do Force Lighting since he was suppose to be the only one. (If I remember right, I remember reading it somewhere or it was in an interview.) But anyway, him being the only one able to would add a more bigger leap into why he was the strongest sith lord in history.

I guess its ok for me that he had the strongest lighting out of everyone, but its not such a big "WOW" factor its more like "eh, alright thats cool" kinda thing.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So wait....that's supposed to be Kreia? As in she aint dead? As in she could be making an appearance in a future game?

O_o How do you get that she isn't dead from a quote that starts out: "Centuries long dead sith."(emphasis added) Fyi the codex entry that was quoted is for essentially a force ghost...

which basically departs tot he enxt world at the end of the SW Corellia arc.

After watching
. It's led me to wonder. What ever happened to Arren Kae's blood line? Do we ever find out in SWTOR?

Like others have said, The Entity from the SW story is strongly hinted as being Kreia. The Codex entry and things Vowrawn and the Entity both say only further add to this.

I am hoping it is Kreia and that she will impact the future storyline in some fashion. We know from her she claims to be the Emperor's true love, and that she was waiting for the Emperor when Baras captured her. Given that plus our knowledge of Kreia's powers, the location of her death makes you wonder what she and the Emperor have been up to in the past and what they may do in the future now that she is free.

If it is Kreia and she has retained her Force powers, Force visions etc in death and takes her place with the Emperor, the galaxy could be in for a very,very rough ride.

Edited by Temeluchus

Like others have said, The Entity from the SW story is strongly hinted as being Kreia. The Codex entry and things Vowrawn and the Entity both say only further add to this.

I am hoping it is Kreia and that she will impact the future storyline in some fashion. We know from her she claims to be the Emperor's true love, and that she was waiting for the Emperor when Baras captured her. Given that plus our knowledge of Kreia's powers, the location of her death makes you wonder what she and the Emperor have been up to in the past and what they may do in the future now that she is free.

If it is Kreia and she has retained her Force powers, Force visions etc in death and takes her place with the Emperor, the galaxy could be in for a very,very rough ride.

Personally I took her line about waiting on the Emperor to be the implying the Force equivilent of waiting outside the pearly white gates of Heaven for someone else to die so the two people can go in together. I strongly doubt that the Emperor is teaming up with her in the immediate future because he had several centuries during which that was an option before Baras captured her and instead the Emperor used Revan to get visions of the future.

Personally I took her line about waiting on the Emperor to be the implying the Force equivilent of waiting outside the pearly white gates of Heaven for someone else to die so the two people can go in together. I strongly doubt that the Emperor is teaming up with her in the immediate future because he had several centuries during which that was an option before Baras captured her and instead the Emperor used Revan to get visions of the future.

Perhaps. Maybe the Entity has limitations since she is dead and Revan didn't because he was alive, maybe he used the Entity along with Revan, maybe he didn't discover her until recently and then Baras snatched her away. We just don't know so we're forced to guess.

I just hope that wasn't the end of her involvement in the story and if we don't get future story content with her, some solid,definitive answers about her connection to the Emperor would be nice, even if it's from one of the devs in a forum Q and A or post.

Perhaps. Maybe the Entity has limitations since she is dead and Revan didn't because he was alive, maybe he used the Entity along with Revan, maybe he didn't discover her until recently and then Baras snatched her away. We just don't know so we're forced to guess.

I just hope that wasn't the end of her involvement in the story and if we don't get future story content with her, some solid,definitive answers about her connection to the Emperor would be nice, even if it's from one of the devs in a forum Q and A or post.

It's BW look at their track record, do you really think you'll be getting answers.

Also i really wish SWTOR made more refferrences to the KOTOR games, those missions/characters are the most entertaining.

But i have a feeling the SWTOR people would ruin the story by making it shallow and simple with no complexity.

While Female exile is canon, canon Exile had both Mikal and Handmaden on her ship. I realize that this is impossible in Knights of the Old Republic 2, but it is canon non the less. Which means that all the conversations in the video could have happened in the canon storyline, and likely did happen, and are likely canon.