Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zerileth
10.27.2015 , 10:07 AM | #1
Completed Ch.3 last week and the achievement won't update. The icon on the character screen shows it is completed but not in the "general" area under chapters. The 20 cc award and the 50 smuggler decos still show that I haven't completed the chapter.

Does anybody else have this too? I checked Google and didn't find another thread about it.

Thanks!

Xadd
10.30.2015 , 12:24 AM | #2
I just completed Chapter 3 a few minutes ago and I'm getting the same problem. I have the heroic ability, icon lights up on the character selection, but no Chapter 3 achievement, no cartel coins, etc. It's not THAT big of a deal, but still kind of annoying.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'" - Master Yoda

harzamir
11.01.2015 , 04:19 AM | #3
Same for me. Just finished the chapter earlier today, but no achievement or cartel coins. When I log in to the game it shows the completed smuggler story on the character selection screen though.

Zerileth
11.03.2015 , 06:35 PM | #4
20 CCs is NOT that much agreed. But why promised achievement and awards and not give them? Yes it's not that big of a deal. But, would if I paid $14.94 instead of $14.99 next month? That's not a big deal right?

WHTJunior
11.03.2015 , 10:23 PM | #5
I have the same, and I completed it over two weeks ago, now. I opened an in-game ticket, but haven't heard back at this time.

Gorbladeone
11.04.2015 , 08:49 AM | #6
i have the same problem on both my smuggler and trooper

WHTJunior
11.04.2015 , 08:45 PM | #7
I received the Consular, Trooper, Inquisitor, Agent, and Warrior achievements without hassle. I had to complete the Jedi Knight twice in order for it to register, and I still have yet to get the Smuggler one. Still working on Bounty Hunter. The weirdest part, as mentioned by the OP, is that I have the icon on the Character Select screen and the Heroic ability, but no achievement, cartel coin reward, or stronghold decoration.

Irix
11.04.2015 , 09:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by WHTJunior View Post
I received the Consular, Trooper, Inquisitor, Agent, and Warrior achievements without hassle. I had to complete the Jedi Knight twice in order for it to register, and I still have yet to get the Smuggler one. Still working on Bounty Hunter. The weirdest part, as mentioned by the OP, is that I have the icon on the Character Select screen and the Heroic ability, but no achievement, cartel coin reward, or stronghold decoration.
Aside from the doing the knight story twice bit, that is the exact same place I am in.
Resivo - Operative (Healer)

Begeren Colony

NickVendel
11.09.2015 , 01:32 PM | #9
Same problem. Complete Consular's Chapter 3 week or two ago, have "Legend icon" in character selecton, have Heroic Ability, but no achivement "Chapter 3: Jedi Consular". I have Smuggler on Chapter 3, and now i'm afraid to complete story line.

I'm surprised, how many bugs after update 4.0

Zerileth
11.17.2015 , 09:00 PM | #10
Still no love in 4.0.2