Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iresso romance not acknowledged

Jilinna
10.22.2015 , 03:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TaintedMustard View Post
It also worked on my LS Warrior and Vette. Again, he is a somewhat more recent character, but not very.

It's too bad that the automatic level 60 can't do any companion interactions (outside of a couple with Qyzen Fess, apparently). It's also been a long time and I can't quite remember which characters have flirted with Lana or that chick from Republic Makeb (something Avesta?). Most of them didn't. I think I tried once for each out of curiosity. So I'm not sure how to narrow it down from here.
They could of done a system like mass effect and have the player go through some of the major choices so that actually having an automatic lvl 60 wouldn't block you out of content. They could of done it exactly like the no voice over conversations in chapter 9. just have the player answer a set of question through the non-voice acted responses to flag choices and old romances. Would of made having a free lvl 60 more appealing imo.

It would of also been a way to by pass the bug of romances not being acknowledged. Hopefully they fix this bug though, its frustrating not having your choices being mentioned at the beginning, worried if it has blocked you from older romance content we have literally waited years to hear from.

TinaLovesHan
10.22.2015 , 10:10 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jilinna View Post
Hopefully they fix this bug though, its frustrating not having your choices being mentioned at the beginning, worried if it has blocked you from older romance content we have literally waited years to hear from.
That is the part that had me so upset. Four years invested in Nayelii and Iresso. Haven't heard anything (majorly) new from our LI in years and now for Nayelii it appears she will never hear it

I'm just hoping they can reset the people who have had their romance ignored so they can redo the chapters if they so choose. Which I would!

Deadsanto
10.22.2015 , 11:45 AM | #13
I romanced DS Jaesa but didn't get a letter from her, but I got one on my agent and knight
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

MiahC
10.22.2015 , 01:29 PM | #14
It seems to be a problem with new romances as well. After confirming the romance window with Theron, courting gifts yield no influence gains and no change seems to have been made with the companion interaction.

Hrco
10.22.2015 , 01:53 PM | #15
Ran into the same issue with my Agent who romanced Raina Temple.

Not sure if it's because I didn't pick the "correct" dialogue choices or because of some bug that occurred, but i never received Raina's letter and have no idea what the state of my romance with her is.

Any clarification on this matter from Bioware would be greatly appreaciated.

TinaLovesHan
10.22.2015 , 04:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hrco View Post
Ran into the same issue with my Agent who romanced Raina Temple.

Not sure if it's because I didn't pick the "correct" dialogue choices or because of some bug that occurred, but i never received Raina's letter and have no idea what the state of my romance with her is.

Any clarification on this matter from Bioware would be greatly appreaciated.
After comparing the Consular dialogue with my friend, it appeared that I never even got the option of making the "correct" choices to re-affirm her relationship with Iresso.

So it *seems* to be a random thing affecting random characters (old and new/numerous classes/both genders). As stated many times, I really hope they can find a fix for this.

And i second your statement that we would greatly appreciate some clarification or response that this is a known issue that's being looked at.

TinaLovesHan
10.23.2015 , 08:36 AM | #17
Just dropping by to add that I had another Consular on a different server that also romanced Felix Iresso and I played through the new stuff up until the first conversation with the Emperor where you can state you love one of your companions and hers worked fine.

I've been checking around in threads to see if devs had said anything about ignored romances but haven't found anything. I did notice in a few threads that others were experiencing the same situation as here though.

Wish I could rename the thread so others would know to post about it here as well.

ScoutinArbiter
10.23.2015 , 12:08 PM | #18
I can confirm this from my experience with Ashara and Raina. Raina still gains the same rate of influence from gifts including courting gifts. Ashara on the other hand has reverted to the abysmal pre-romance level of influence gain from all gifts.

The romance is not being recognized and was probably unflagged by the patch.

TinaLovesHan
10.23.2015 , 03:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ScoutinArbiter View Post
The romance is not being recognized and was probably unflagged by the patch.
That's what I'm thinking as well.

Next questions are: Will it be addressed/fixed? When you meet up with you LI (I have no idea when that will be) are they going to ignore that you were in a relationship with them or will it be flagged as active?

Because I've bypassed up all available flirts I've had so far
Spoiler
in hopes that it will be fixed.

Edited to add: I just had another thought. If the romance was unflagged, when you eventually meet back up, will you be able to re-start the romance maybe?

Aumeer
10.23.2015 , 11:37 PM | #20
I hope this is fixed. While I haven't started the expansion yet, Risha (Who I did romance) does not get any affection from courting gifts anymore while Akaavi who I did NOT romance gets moderate affection. If my Risha romance is gone my character immersion is ruined.
Aumeer of Bloodfin

My Referral Link