Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Locator Terminal

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BonneVivante
10.22.2015 , 10:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait
Thank you so much! I am happy to wait for the patch, it's just such a relief to know it's coming.

Much love Bioware <3

menofhorror
10.22.2015 , 11:06 AM | #22
Thanks for info!!

By the way I read that you are on the lookout for Corso and Andronikos and their ability to have two blasters.
Will you maybe add some of the unique animations to companions back? Like Scourge`s lightning hit and Nadias force quake animation?

Nathan_Cousland
10.22.2015 , 11:45 AM | #23
Thank you for the info, and as appreciative as I am, I'm just going to say that maybe I'll play Tuesday when that patch hits. I've seen and heard of enough glitches that I am going to do nothing until I am sure I get my old companions back, even in the non-canon role for the least.

Jnaathra
10.22.2015 , 01:42 PM | #24
Surprised this information was not passed along before hand or at least on release day.

You had to know it was broken. >.>

TracyJackson
10.22.2015 , 01:49 PM | #25
I hopes everyone who are bugged about this issue is aware of this dev-answer.
Tracyjackson // Republic // Vitae'mortis // Empire //
Jedi Guardian (75) Inquisitor Sorcerer (75)

BonneVivante
10.22.2015 , 01:57 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TracyJackson View Post
I hopes everyone who are bugged about this issue is aware of this dev-answer.
I saw it posted in a few threads, and it was reposted on Dulfy.net, so that's something.

DarthDymond
10.22.2015 , 02:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jnaathra View Post
Surprised this information was not passed along before hand or at least on release day.

You had to know it was broken. >.>
While I agree a "we are aware this is an issue" post would have been nice on release day - or at least putting it on the 'known issues' post - I would imagine they were trying to get it into 4.0.0a this morning and they opted to wait until they knew whether or not that would happen before putting out an announcement.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Colow_Leper
10.22.2015 , 07:29 PM | #28
It's pretty lonely in the ship too...
Didn't we just leave this party?

Roberto-Paton
10.23.2015 , 06:23 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait
It's a great new.

Fynnlagh
10.23.2015 , 05:18 PM | #30
My ship feels so empty without all of them. I miss you, Skadge......

Hoping for tuesday!
The Ebon Company - Jen'Jidai