Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cedia
09.12.2015 , 08:22 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
When Bioware tells us that "choices matter" in KotFE, this many-months-old bug is why we should laugh in their faces.
Play Dragon Age: Trespasser to see how much choices matter. It's all about the illusion of choice nowadays.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

XiamaraSimi
10.19.2015 , 02:34 PM | #182
Quote:
Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue that was causing assets to render in total darkness during the “Use an Escape Pod” step of the Bounty Hunter Class Mission “Number One with a Bullet.”
Players starting the Shadow of Revan Mission chain on their ship now see their companions react more specifically to their relationship status.
/HomerSimpson WOOHOO! /endHomerSimpson

Cedia
10.19.2015 , 03:05 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
/HomerSimpson WOOHOO! /endHomerSimpson
Dangit you're too fast!

Yay!!!! \o/
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

CalimaPraxis
10.28.2015 , 04:56 AM | #184
I know this is an old post, but can I just say that the interaction with Vette is interesting:
"Hey, are you okay? You look like I did that time we had shaclaw on Voss and you had to hold my lekku."
...interesting

Nathan_Cousland
11.02.2015 , 02:47 PM | #185
I have to wonder if this whole thing is at all connected to the new relationship bug going on for KotFE.

Narratja
11.02.2015 , 05:27 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan_Cousland View Post
I have to wonder if this whole thing is at all connected to the new relationship bug going on for KotFE.
Don't know, if it is connected to the new relationship bug going on for KotFE, but this thread gives me hope, that they will eventually also fix the relationship bug in KotFE. Yes it might take long, but I'm not in a hurry, I'm just glad, that there is hope.

Cedia
11.03.2015 , 08:44 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan_Cousland View Post
What relationship bug?