What are the Least Played classes in SWTOR

JBGames

Im looking to play all the least played classes in the game.If someone could rank them I for me that would be nice. I have an operative and a sniper. Which are the next least played? Powertech next? Edited by JBGames

The Republic faction is just so much more un-attractive compared to the Imperials.

Story lines, cosmetics, atmosphere,etc, etc.

Very poorly designed, the developers should have known they needed more "cool" things for Reb's because of the fore-knowledge that most would play Imps.

Not much they can do now. They've made their bed now they have to sleep in it....well, at least half of it...

What we're they thinking?

The Republic faction is just so much more un-attractive compared to the Imperials.

Story lines, cosmetics, atmosphere,etc, etc.

Very poorly designed, the developers should have known they needed more "cool" things for Reb's because of the fore-knowledge that most would play Imps.

Not much they can do now. They've made their bed now they have to sleep in it....well, at least half of it...

What we're they thinking?

What foreknowledge? I personally expected Republic to be more heavily populated, myself.

What foreknowledge? I personally expected Republic to be more heavily populated, myself.

When the whole "Early Guild reservation" system was going on, there were nearly 30% more Imperial guilds than Republic ones, and the Imperial guilds were about 20% larger on average.

Now I know that is only a small subsection of the population, but those numbers gave insight into what actually occurred when the game went live: Empire had a noticeable numbers advantage over the Republic.

Now the problem is that as new people come into the game they tend to join the Empire faction if for no other reason than they know it is where the action is. This is especially true for PvP servers since nobody likes being on the losing end of the numbers game when your PvP flag is constantly on.

Exacerbating the situation is the fact that high-level Republic players are switching to Empire so that they can actually find groups to run Flashpoints and Operations with. They are also sick of being rolled in PvP by better-geared Empire players who constantly have control of Ilum and constantly get WZ pops (even if it's mostly Huttball) and therefore have better gear.

I also personally know of some Republic players on my server who shifted to Empire simple because they were sick of playing the less-polished version of their class. Empire classes have abilities with animations that are not only functionally better but also don't have as many glitches or outright disadvantages as the Republic versions.

This is a problem that is only going to get worse as time goes on.

I had 3 (three) PvP encounters between level 1 and 40 in the open.

And I was actively visiting the areas where I knew players from the other side would drop by.

Whoever wants to participate in pvp queues for the warzones since there is absolutely no incentive to hunt down opponents outside of them.