2 Players Should Not Be Flagged As A Premade!

Caelib

I understand the need to flag a full group as a premade and match them against other premades, but putting a group of 2 in the premade bundle just makes it so there's little incentive to queue into a warzone with one of your friends because:

A) you're going to wait a lot longer to play and,

B) you're less likely to win because you're more likely to get matched against a larger-size premade.

Please fix this -- WoW didn't consider a 2-man group a premade, neither should you.

I understand the need to flag a full group as a premade and match them against other premades, but putting a group of 2 in the premade bundle just makes it so there's little incentive to queue into a warzone with one of your friends because:

A) you're going to wait a lot longer to play and,

B) you're less likely to win because you're more likely to get matched against a larger-size premade.

Please fix this -- WoW didn't consider a 2-man group a premade, neither should you.

One can only hope the next patches will have some sort of new match making with either full PUG groups or 8 man premade groups to keep thinks even. keep praying

If you want to flag 3 people as a pre-made you have to flag 2 people.

Wow benefits from the fact that warzone are 10-15 people etc, because multiples of 3 and 4 can be used, whereas with 8 people warzones, 2 people need to count else you get 3+3+ ?

That being said, can you link?

Edited by Adzzy

It encourages you to make more friends.

But... Doesn't that mean I have to venture out of the basement? I'm scared, someone hold me!

@OP, don't que as a premade if you don't want to be seen as a premade. Also, a 2 man premade =/= a 4 man premade.

But... Doesn't that mean I have to venture out of the basement? I'm scared, someone hold me!

@OP, don't que as a premade if you don't want to be seen as a premade. Also, a 2 man premade =/= a 4 man premade.

premade is group of people who know what the **** their doing and are trying to hedge their bets. not every group of people q'ing for a game is a premade some are guess what groups of friends who want to play together. theirs a huge diff between premade and a group of pugs wanting to play together and if you cant see it you either dont want to see it or are too stupid too.

It is pretty obvious when the warzone queue time solo is instant, but greater than 2 minutes when in any group -- in addition to be pitted against two pairs of 4-man premade groups.

So instead of two 4-man premades on each side playing each other, it's two 4-man premades versus one 4-man and two 2-man or four 2-man, which is an major disadvantage.

The current system is very anti-social and it needs to be changed.