2.8 Patch notes are out and Operatives are getting the good stuff now!

Swatchie

We don't need a change, just a revert.

This is a bit silly to be honest, it's not like we were doing particularly well with the knock down.

We need a change, we need more survivability and that's what they're asking about. If the removal of a 1.5 second stun is game breaking for you then you have bigger problems to worry about.

This is a bit silly to be honest, it's not like we were doing particularly well with the knock down.

We need a change, we need more survivability and that's what they're asking about. If the removal of a 1.5 second stun is game breaking for you then you have bigger problems to worry about.

I think its more of an identity crisis, than actual utility. The knockdown was key more to playstyle than actual utility gained.

We don't need a change, just a revert.

if we (don't know why is still have so strong feeling towards operatives... i just love the class i guess), finally get the survivability to me more than finishers in regs and the survivability to not be a liability in ranked, it is a good change.

I was surprise how little the changes to jarring strike in 2.7 actually alterted the play style and success rate. It looks kind of retarded, but yeah most of the time you open, people still seem confused as hell and you can finish a full rotation before they even know what is happening.

I think its more of an identity crisis, than actual utility. The knockdown was key more to playstyle than actual utility gained.

If they reintroduce a cast interrupt in to Jarring Strikes then as far as I can tell it'll be just as useful as before.

The removal sucked, we all know it, it's just not as fun without the face plant and nothing anyone says will fix that but being objective about the class it's not really a game breaking change, especially if they give us some decent survivability.