Lokin, Kaliyo, other annoying companions.

Tilric

I hate the following companions. If I could, I would ditch the following companions as soon as I could. As it is, they stay on the ship And I interact with them only when I have to.

Broonmark

Kaliyo

Skadge

Xalek

Tanno Vik

Andronikos Revel

Scorpio

Dark Side Jaesa Wilsaam

I found the following companions mildly annoying. I don't hate them as much as the previously mentioned companions, but I don't use them much either.

Doc

Sergeant Rusk

M1-4X

Guss Tuuno

Zenith

Bowdaar

Lt. Pierce

Dr. Lokin

Gault

Koth Vortena

HK-55

The following companions were completely forgettable:

Yuun

Blizz

Paxton Rall

Phrojo Nuray

The following were fair to good:

T7-01

Lt. Iresso

Theran Cedrax

Aric Jorgan

Qyzen Fess

Elara Dorne

Corso Riggs

Akaavi Spar

C2-N2

Malavai Quinn

Light Side Jaesa Wilsaam

Khem Val

Talos Drellik

Ensign Temple

Mako

2V-R8

HK-51

Treek

Senya Tirall

I really liked the following companions:

Kira Carsen

Lord Scourge

Nadia Grell

Risha

Vette

Ashara Zavros

Vector

Torian Cadera

Theran Shan

Lana Beniko

Arcann

I have to agree with your list. In the "fair to good" column, Iresso kind of annoyed me. It seemed like the writers were trying purposely to force a romance there. You either had to be totally mean (which isn't in a Jedi's nature) or if you were nice, it was "let's get married I want to spend the rest of my life with you".

I have to agree with your list. In the "fair to good" column, Iresso kind of annoyed me. It seemed like the writers were trying purposely to force a romance there. You either had to be totally mean (which isn't in a Jedi's nature) or if you were nice, it was "let's get married I want to spend the rest of my life with you".

He is not a bad character, but, I agree, they could have handled to romance better.