No chests in Tatooine PvP area?

-Timster-

Picture or it didn't happen. I have been riding around for 2 hrs in pvp zone at 5:16 am nobody here no chests. I'm calling BS.

Pff... I did the same thing 2 weeks ago and didn't find a damn thing. I got excited to find them too because people were like, "No dude... Slicing is rad in this spot over here. It's still viable" Get there? Nothing...

I dropped it. Even if there are massive riches to be made.... it's not worth waiting on the ridiculous respawn.

Found 2 within like 20 minutes two days ago and a guildie found 3 last night. They do exist. At least on our server :p We had enemies in the zone though. Dunno if that makes any difference for the spawn algorithm.

From what I have heard there has to be combat in the zone for them to respawn, not confirmed if true tho :|

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hour spawns, only 4 spawns.

Don't expect to find them.

incorrect.

i've been farming them for a few days now.

from what i've seen, you get 3 instant respawns in random locations after the first box (4 boxes in total).

then you have approximatly a 15-20 minute wait until they start respawning again.

most locations are around the edges of the zone, and not in plain sight. behind rock pillars, inside/behind tents (NOT inside the buildings containing heals/powerups).

there is a spawn location behind each of the three pvp vendors.

only one box is ever active at a time.

they drop:

approximatly 2k creds (lowest i've gotten is 1.6k, highest 3.2k)

20 warzone commendations

a chance at recruit gear.

in my few days farming between warzones i've gotten 5 chest pieces, 5 boots, 4 gloves, 3 legs, 4 implants, 3 earpieces, 3 belts, 2 bracers, 1 helm, 1 offhand shield generator.

a mix of stalker/survivor (i'm an assassin).

There's about 15 chests that spawn in various locations in this small area. I'd have guessed they spawn roughly every 1hour, always in the same locations with individual timers on the chests. I do WZ's whilst sitting around in that area and occasionally do a lap of the spawn points. I know at least 3 other people who also do this. If there's more than 2 of you there, don't bother wasting your time going around and leave it. It's barely worth doing unless you're the only one there.

Rewards: 1500-3500 credits, 20 Warzone comms, possibility of recruit gear (always for your class)

Edited by Grandma