PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

Later

I cant confirm...but my buddy says there are mid to high 30's! Something about SC not full and ending giving uber XP? Hence players ahead of the curve... Anyone know if this is true?

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 5K

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 10K

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 15K

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 20K

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 35K

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 45K

FIRST PLAYER FORUM TO HIT 55K

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL "BUG" THEME SONG FOR PVP XP!!!

As they say it might be ugly, it might frustrate the experts, but it is a win....

Edited by Later

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal Pvp instance time in beta was 10-15 minutes if you where winning a quick match... some are just 25-30 mins long. However if you are in say one of these 30 minute matches but its empty in 2 minutes you get booted with full xp and credits and marks for box's and upgrades. So simply que back up and o no not enough players full xp credits ... repeat..

Just letting you know. This thread, just like all the others regarding this, will be deleted by the mods. For some reason even mentioning this gets a deletion :(

They're trying to keep this bug hushed up. Which is stupid because the evidence is all over twitch.tv.

The info is out already.

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to be exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

Edited by StephenReid

Not sure exactly how they can roll these people back. Its a random queue, they arent picking empty warzones. It's on Bioware. This was happening in the beta and was supposed to be fixed.

man that is going to be atrociously hard to find out if the people are actually exploiting or thinking it's just some kind of game design choice..their probably just gonna fix it and not punish the people who used it to the point of leveling uber fast

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

This^^

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

I sincerely hope so

They won't do anything about the people that have already taken advantage of it. If the word on the street is correct, tons of people or doing it game-wide. The only option is roll back, and having to roll back day of a massive MMO launch is a death blow. I'm sure they will fix the problem in the coming hours and leave the players be.

man that is going to be atrociously hard to find out if the people are actually exploiting or thinking it's just some kind of game design choice..their probably just gonna fix it and not punish the people who used it to the point of leveling uber fast

Exactly my point. When does it become exploiting? How do you tell the difference between people who just wanted to level from pvp and queue every time they can while questing from the people who are knowingly exploiting.