Ya Know before anyone freaks out, i do like that Cartel Store for this Reason.

CKNORTH

To be Quite honest, I like it as a Collector to a specific degree. yes I think it could use a bit of a Re-Tooling in the sense that the loot boxes need to go. I enjoy them far too much and instead of paying CC for them I do prefer how they did add them to the CXP grind. it took me two years to grind out legacy Level 50. but at least with CXP I like getting rewarded with a crate every level...

Now I do agree some of the items are mind blowing EXPENSIVE!!!!! lets put the store into perspective. Microtansaction's do suck, no one really likes them even me. however if they would at least drop a lot of the collection's unlocks by at least 50% - 75% that would be a nice start. or simply put it this way "IF" they added a way to unlock items in collections for Credits where 60CC unlocks are at 6m and 240CC - 600CC items were unlockable at 24m-60m My God that would sure be one hell of a credit sink for the game that is Very Much needed! I think it would stop the insane prices on the GTN in a week and normalize the inflation.

Lastly I think they should rotate items from the loot crates every update in Direct Sales and ultra rare items should keep rotating every week like it is. I mean the poor guy designing the loot crates has got to be running out of ideas for new ones? you would think...

one thing for sure is if most items aside from the ULTRA RARE! Should be at some point dropped down for a sale that people who just want to save there monthly sub allotment could attain within 1-2 month time frame. I know some of you will outright disagree with this. but here is a thought if they revamped the CM store. They could do two things,

1. Cut subscription time for one month cycles to $9.99 USD

2. Add game time tokens purchasable on the GTN.

if EA did this to some degree perhaps the hatred would simmer down a bit. and the community and EA could meet halfway on the overall health of the game. just my thoughts on how to make a compromise so we can at least keep this game going. even if we get the updates that we do, then I think it would be worth it.... :)