Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We will be streaming the SWTOR San Diego official event! Sat. July 20

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
We will be streaming the SWTOR San Diego official event! Sat. July 20

LadyAdmiral
07.16.2019 , 12:20 PM | #1
There will be an event hosted by the developers of SWTOR in San Diego this coming weekend, where they will present some news or updates about the game. We are hoping for more info about the upcoming expansion that is to be released in September!
  • To find your timezone: http://bit.ly/2xVuQRD
  • We don't know the exact start time but the official event runs 7 PM - 10 PM Pacific time
  • If you come early there's a good chance we will be streaming and talking to other SWTOR players in person
  • To watch, go to https://twitch.tv/kidlee
  • In person will be hosts Swtorista (me) and Marshall (from the Usual Podcast!) who will be video calling Youtuber/Streamer Kid Lee who will show our video feed on his Twitch channel
  • We will be quiet during the presentation so you can just watch but before & after we will be passionately talking about SWTOR with eachother or with other guests at the event
  • We will do our best we can depending on the availability of internet in the building
  • I bought a cool microphone that plug in to my phone this time. Nice.
  • After the official presentation I believe Marshall will be hosting a roundtable discussion, I'm not sure if it will be on https://www.twitch.tv/theusualpodcast - Kid Lee will be hosting them after the official event is done
  • There's actually another event which is a giant roundtable live SWTOR podcast that will be in its fifth year the Friday before! https://www.twitch.tv/theusualpodcast
~ Swtorista

ZionHalcyon
07.16.2019 , 12:57 PM | #2
Usually Cantinas are used to break news.

Curious what the reveal will be here. My guess is more in depth on the new gearing system?

BioWare pretty much laid out what Onslaught will have, so not sure if there's any surprises they didn't tell us yet (I don't think there would be, but who knows?)

Hudlar
07.16.2019 , 01:07 PM | #3
Thanks so much for doing this! I'm looking forward to the stream.

LadyAdmiral
07.16.2019 , 03:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
Usually Cantinas are used to break news.

Curious what the reveal will be here. My guess is more in depth on the new gearing system?

BioWare pretty much laid out what Onslaught will have, so not sure if there's any surprises they didn't tell us yet (I don't think there would be, but who knows?)
Last time they did the huge Onslaught reveal, but many of the items were just bullet points. We've heard a ton about the new gearing/abilities system, so I'm hoping we will hear more about the new story on Onderon/Mek-sha and/or operation on Dxun! Bonus points if there is new artwork/concept art of Nautolans!
~ Swtorista

BlueShiftRecall
07.16.2019 , 03:36 PM | #5
Awesome, appreciate it! I'll be tuning in since I can't make it there from all the way over here in Australia.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

FlameYOL
07.16.2019 , 08:56 PM | #6
I truly appreciate you doing this, SWTORista. I'm looking forward to whatever the developers will reveal or expand on.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

TUXs
07.17.2019 , 10:59 AM | #7
Thank you for taking the time from your schedule and your enjoyment to do this for us. This is really being anything expected from anyone... So sincerely, thank you!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)