Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsubscribe.

Paulsutherland
06.02.2018 , 08:14 AM | #21
remove your payment method and it'll auto cancel whenever it runs out.

Confusi
06.03.2018 , 07:19 PM | #22
Clever troll on OP's part.

WayOfTheWarriorx
06.04.2018 , 11:36 AM | #23
No one is asking if they can have the OP's stuff????

Come on people, you know the drill!

kodrac
06.04.2018 , 11:38 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post

D'oh! I must be slipping.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
I’d find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.

AlienEyeTX
06.04.2018 , 11:47 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post

I don't want OP's stuff. I want OP to stay subbed and put money into this game!
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

WayOfTheWarriorx
06.04.2018 , 09:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
D'oh! I must be slipping.
All good, just a blonde moment =p

TrixxieTriss
06.05.2018 , 12:40 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
You are not losing your mind. The same thing is happening to me. My subscription has lapsed and yet I am still locked in as a subscriber with no cancel button. I have tried to PM Keith but no answer so far.
Awesome, you get the benefits of a sub and don’t have to pay

It’s the new F2P model

Zylaro
06.06.2018 , 05:51 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Awesome, you get the benefits of a sub and don’t have to pay

It’s the new F2P model
This made me laugh. It has been about 2 weeks or so now, I have been subbed since launch and decided I was no longer doing anything that needed a sub so I would try going preferred. I bought all the unlocks one could ever want, and readied myself. But no, I am still a subscriber.... I put in a ticket and was told ring customer services, which I may end up doing eventually, and P.M'd Eric just to ensure the powers that be are aware there is a bug at the moment, and will wait and see how long it will take for someone to hit the right button.

Going by the threads here and on reddit, we are not alone in having this "problem", and I would think there are bound to be those who keep on playing and hope no one notices, or left and haven't logged in to realise they are still classed as subscriber.

OwenBrooks
06.06.2018 , 05:58 AM | #29
This is being investigated and should be resolved soon ™

WayOfTheWarriorx
06.06.2018 , 07:22 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Zylaro View Post
This made me laugh. It has been about 2 weeks or so now, I have been subbed since launch and decided I was no longer doing anything that needed a sub so I would try going preferred. I bought all the unlocks one could ever want, and readied myself. But no, I am still a subscriber.... I put in a ticket and was told ring customer services, which I may end up doing eventually, and P.M'd Eric just to ensure the powers that be are aware there is a bug at the moment, and will wait and see how long it will take for someone to hit the right button.

Going by the threads here and on reddit, we are not alone in having this "problem", and I would think there are bound to be those who keep on playing and hope no one notices, or left and haven't logged in to realise they are still classed as subscriber.

I think this is what they mean when they say a "Happy problem".