Neutral Factions

masterjarad

Ok so I know that the Hutt Cartel is a definite Neutral faction in the game and universe at this time. Similarly the Tion Hegemony and several alien factions such as the Colicoids.

Are there any other neutral factions out there at this time?

Bounty Hunter ought to be a neutral faction and be able to travel anywhere they find work.

And that is the problem. To be neutral, the written story of such a Character would include many factions

and that is difficult to accomplish.

It would be interesting, yes, but a huge enterprise. It would need an expansion all by itself.

Bounty Hunter ought to be a neutral faction and be able to travel anywhere they find work.

And that is the problem. To be neutral, the written story of such a Character would include many factions

and that is difficult to accomplish.

It would be interesting, yes, but a huge enterprise. It would need an expansion all by itself.

erm he never asked for a neutral faction to be playable did u even read the OP?

cerka are a neutral faction/ buisness

erm he never asked for a neutral faction to be playable did u even read the OP?

cerka are a neutral faction/ buisness

kaisernick is correct,

At this time in the galaxy, great war aside, the republic was not as vast as the republic pre- galactic empire. That being said there should be a whole wack of nations and unaligned worlds that are neutral or not truly part of the sith or republic factions.

I am interested in learning who they are and where they stand in currant events.

The Black Sun we see in the game, was formed after the Great Galactic War after the sacking of Coruscant, they took control over the lower levels of the city, and developed spice and weapons trafficking operations. Black Sun's influence then spread around, becoming a galactic criminal syndicate.

There are a lot of neutral faction, and to be honest smugglers and bounty hunters should be neutral and able to chose side once, that would make 2 Sith 2 Neutral and 2 Republic, it would require an enormous work to get it to work, so i totally understand why they made them bound to the faction they are.

Yes i know that isn't what the OP meant, but for clarification that there are more than just the two sides.