Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
12.19.2012 , 09:28 AM | #2681
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Marr nodded "Good. I do not think the republic currently has the resorses in your system to try for a ground assalt at present, but ready your forces just in case. I do know howl was on the station. If he still lives, and you should happen upon him, give him whatever aid he requieres. Other then that, continue as normal."
As you wish, my`lord. If I see Darth howl, i will aid him. I will also contact the republic fleet, and see if I can deterim their intent. With your permission, of course my`lord. Darth lachris replied.

meanken
12.19.2012 , 09:35 AM | #2682
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
As you wish, my`lord. If I see Darth howl, i will aid him. I will also contact the republic fleet, and see if I can deterim their intent. With your permission, of course my`lord. Darth lachris replied.
"You have my permision. Keep me updated" Marr hung up

icecreampants
12.19.2012 , 09:36 AM | #2683
Ravna rolled on her side closing her eyes. Soon she drifted off to sleep the events that had occurred over the past few days had truly worn her out. Soon a light snore could be heard coming from her.

Hadock and the otheres watched as the space station was consumed by a massive fireball soon Merena and him left, Jotunheim in tow, and flew over to the Republic flagship. They landed and upon exit were greeted by Kregan and Nerken exiting Mean's ship.Glad to see that you could return safely here friends. Let's go confer with the General on our plans for the future. She led the group into the room where Graal was.and waited for him to notice them.

legolegion
12.19.2012 , 09:39 AM | #2684
This is Darth lachris, to republic fleet. I respectfully request, to speak to your comander. As wish to assertain your intent, to my dominion of balmorra. Darth lachris then waited, for a reply.

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 11:59 AM | #2685
Good to see you all. Well we have finished the battle but it seems the leader of the Imperials on Balmorra is wondering why we are here. Kregan would you like to respond?

Rafeesh sat down at the table. He was not quite as worn out anymore. Because the voices had left his head it gave him more time to think. I wonder what that figure tried to tell her. Maybe that is something I will ask.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 01:31 PM | #2686
Thank you captain. You are free to help where you see fit. I must attend to the overseer. Vergas turned off the com and called Overseer Harkun. Overseer you were tasked to collect an apprentice, for Sabrina correct?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #2687
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Overseer you were tasked to collect an apprentice, for Sabrina correct?
Yes Darth Vergas, we just decide on the next task for the acoyltes know my`lord. They retriaved starmap already. We are down to five, is anything you we need to know? Overseer harkun was a little, taken back by another sith lord asking about some else`s acoyltes.

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 06:08 PM | #2688
Unfortunately, Sabrina has been killed. I find myself in need of another apprentice. Will you bring the one out of this group to be my apprentice?

icecreampants
12.19.2012 , 08:10 PM | #2689
Kregan nodded then stepped forward addressing Darth Lachris. To the Imperial government of Balmorra, this is Jedi Master Kregan Savac. As you know we engaged your allies over your planet in order to protect ourselves. The Republic at this time bear no hostilities to you or your people and will be withdrawing our forces from your space shortly. However if you wish to attack our forces out of arrogance or foolishness then we will have no choice but to defend ourselves. Kregan out. with that Kregan walked out of the room.

Ravna was sleeping soundly rolling over in her sleep wrapping blankets around herself as if she was cold.

ToEasy
12.19.2012 , 08:21 PM | #2690
I am going to send the ship with the gun back to the other generals so that they can improve on it so it can take out more ships at a time.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu