Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
12.18.2012 , 07:29 PM | #2651
Mean blasted open the elevator the moment it arrived and ran out of it, Zero following close behind as the two ran for their ship

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 07:39 PM | #2652
Rafeesh looked at the white figure. He was a good four feet away from him.So why did you choose now to appear?

It will be easier to put you two to rest, once the other voice is gone. Now that he is gone, you should feel more comfortable. But now it is time for business. He quickly touched Rafeesh on the shoulder.

Rafeesh felt something odd, it was like he was falling asleep, except he wasn't tired. He fought against the growing sleep, but to no avail. Rafeesh slowly slid down the tunnel wall, until he sat on the floor and his head fell dropped as he fell asleep.

The figure turned to Ravna. He waited to see ow she would react.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 07:39 PM | #2653
Kregan and Nerken followed Mean and zero ing towads the ship.I haven't had this much fun since I went to prison! Nerken yelled as he reached the ship.

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 07:43 PM | #2654
HK walked into the ship as he saw Zero and Meanken nearby. He then waited till they were aboard before he asked them questions.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.18.2012 , 07:46 PM | #2655
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
HK walked into the ship as he saw Zero and Meanken nearby. He then waited till they were aboard before he asked them questions.
The two ran into the ship with the others "Ok, time to go!" Zero jumped into the pilot seat and took off after seeing everyone was on the ship, quickly making her way out of the blast zone

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2656
Query: Master did you cause mass slaughter? Statement: That would be most unfortunate if I missed on so much carnage.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 07:56 PM | #2657
Ravna knelt down trying to wake Rafeesh up. She looked back up at the figure anger in her eyes. What did you do to him?!

Nerken and Kregan both sat down as the ship lurched out of the hangar.

Meanwhile the remanining imperial fleet took the opportunity to retreat back to Dromund Kass with a defeated Howl still alive and now thirsting for revenge.

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 08:00 PM | #2658
I simply put him into a sleep. Don't worry I assure you he is quite alright. I wish to speak with you. Are you willing to do so?

meanken
12.18.2012 , 08:10 PM | #2659
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Query: Master did you cause mass slaughter? Statement: That would be most unfortunate if I missed on so much carnage.
"You can come next time, droid. there are plenty more people where they came from"

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 08:12 PM | #2660
What is it? She said nervously.