Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 03:26 AM | #2561
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan saw a chance to rid the agent of his grenade and took it throwing it through the door the Imperial troops were coming in.
Sabrina stoped the grendade dead in it`s track`s, by force crushing it premintly deactivate it. Then she turned her head back to meanken.

Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Well, thanks for that. Saves me the problems of killing him myself. You will find that we are much harder to kill then you think. You think we did not plan for this? We knew you idiots would catch on someday. Now, hurry up and get down here so I can kill you"
I have one question before you die, why turn on the emperor. This some thing I can not fathom, as he is a god. As she spoke the sith trooper`s activated their sheilds, and got ready to fire.

meanken
12.16.2012 , 05:20 AM | #2562
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina stoped the grendade dead in it`s track`s, by force crushing it premintly deactivate it. Then she turned her head back to meanken.

I have one question before you die, why turn on the emperor. This some thing I can not fathom, as he is a god. As she spoke the sith trooper`s activated their sheilds, and got ready to fire.
"Hahahaha, You think I give a shi* about the emperor? How long has it been since ANYONE has seen him? even your dark council has not seen him in the longest time. He was not a factor. Would you like to know why I left? I will tell you, I don't give a shi*. I left cause your country is run by a bunch of idiotic, overcofdent dumbas*es who think they are better because they are human, or because they can use the force. Well, hate to break it to you, but I have killed my fair share of sith even before I got my powers. They all thought they were superior to me, and they all died in the end anyway. And let's not forget your STUPID SELF DEFEATING polocy of betrayal you people do on an almost DAILY basis. I garrantee if you people stoped stabing eash other in the backs for 5 minutes, you would be able to annialate the republic once and for all. So, ya, I dislike working for idiots. Shocking, I know"

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 07:32 AM | #2563
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Hahahaha, You think I give a shi* about the emperor? How long has it been since ANYONE has seen him? even your dark council has not seen him in the longest time. He was not a factor. Would you like to know why I left? I will tell you, I don't give a shi*. I left cause your country is run by a bunch of idiotic, overcofdent dumbas*es who think they are better because they are human, or because they can use the force. Well, hate to break it to you, but I have killed my fair share of sith even before I got my powers. They all thought they were superior to me, and they all died in the end anyway. And let's not forget your STUPID SELF DEFEATING polocy of betrayal you people do on an almost DAILY basis. I garrantee if you people stoped stabing eash other in the backs for 5 minutes, you would be able to annialate the republic once and for all. So, ya, I dislike working for idiots. Shocking, I know"
As meanken spoke one of the imperial trooper`s opened fire on him shouting TRAITOR he missed the shot bounced into the power cell, and preiced the outer casing causing it to vent. Sabrina looked at the what happend in horror You idiot she shouted knowing, this will cause it to blow up. We will have yo do this another time meanken, for know run. With that she gave flight, trying to get to a escape pod before the station blows.

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 12:01 PM | #2564
The only way would be to go into a vision. It would be similar to that of the visions on Voss. Where we are trying to purge ourselves, as the Voss would almost say. Except there would likely be memories and there will be two voices trying to get us back out of it. It is much more dangerous in there. He said pointing to his head, not looking directly at Ravna. I don't know what they are capable of. They may just put some smoke together and try to scare us, or they could be like actual beings. Are you sure you want to do this? He was truly unsure, because one of the fears he had was of the voices and trying to rid himself of them. He was however gladdened by Ravna being unaffected by his slight revealing of part of his feelings.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 12:03 PM | #2565
Nerken watched in curiosity as Sabrina ran out of the room. He walked over to the control panel of the reactor browsing through the system readouts on the power source. He laughed a bit turning to the others. Ha! That shot only pierced the outer shell of the reactors armoring everything will be fine. He pulled up a holo display showing the others the different security measures the Republic and Rakatan techs had used on the power source.

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 12:08 PM | #2566
So I guess that we are helping the Revivers. Do we have a way of making sure they do what they say?Graal hadn't listened to the com because he hadn't been part of the call.

HK had stayed behind with the ship. It had decided to keep the ship safe, because it didn't trust the guards of Evelyn's ship, of course it didn't trust any Meatbag. It stood, rifle in hand, on the loading ramp. Waiting for its master to return.

ooc: Sorry for not having him earlier. I hope that this makes a good explanation why it wasn't with Mean.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 12:16 PM | #2567
Ravna had never been to Voss nor heard of these visions but she trusted Rafeesh and knew it was something that had to be done to help him. Well how do we do it then?

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 12:19 PM | #2568
They only want to take the guns off the station and use it as a regular space station. Though they will let us watch them for a while just in case.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
12.16.2012 , 12:32 PM | #2569
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nerken watched in curiosity as Sabrina ran out of the room. He walked over to the control panel of the reactor browsing through the system readouts on the power source. He laughed a bit turning to the others. Ha! That shot only pierced the outer shell of the reactors armoring everything will be fine. He pulled up a holo display showing the others the different security measures the Republic and Rakatan techs had used on the power source.
Meanken chuckled "Dumbas* sith."

Zero walked over to the reacter "Ok, so we are capuring the station intact now, but we still need to shut down the empire's guns. I am not familer with this tech, any of you know what to do?"

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 12:32 PM | #2570
It will take much meditating. Maybe a minute to five minutes. The reason is that I will have to open my mind and then we will both have to enter it. When we do I would suggest we be careful. That is all I know and can guess so much it is not worth guessing. Are you ready? He said closing his eyes in preparation.