Worried

SebastiaanZ

I am very worried that the Level Synch system will extend to all planets, meaning heroics and quests as well as class quests. I am definitely NOT interested in that. This worry comes through rumors circulating in game that this might be implemented coming 4.0.

Bioware, can you please clarify this? Can you please confirm whether or not this is happening?

I am very worried that the Level Synch system will extend to all planets, meaning heroics and quests as well as class quests. I am definitely NOT interested in that. This worry comes through rumors circulating in game that this might be implemented coming 4.0.

Bioware, can you please clarify this? Can you please confirm whether or not this is happening?

What he said....

Every one doesn't do groups for what ever their reasons are. Mine mainly is, i got tired of all the BS that went along with getting groups together and then playing nicely together. Plus the time that is wasted on waiting and waiting and waiting for people or group finder to go off.

Even when i was in a guild it was still the same crap.

By leaving the old content at their respected levels that they are now, gives those that never played them, or played them through with out incidence. Now can have the opportunity to play through them solo style and get the full benefits from it, and as well see the content and have a better understanding of the story lines.

So please BW, leave the old content levels be....

Thx....

Take Care and Be Well.......

Really, if they did what Diablo III did with RoS to their leveling, I'd die out of happiness. Dynamic levels mixed with the ability to replay the story... :):o

Then add that as an option, not the standard.

I mean if they are using Level Synch for everything ... you might as well get rid of the levels. It has no longer any use then anymore.