Have you ever seen...

Technohic

Someone in a warzone go from enemy to teammate right in front of you?

Just had a CW imp vs imp and I took west; and I saw an enemy running from east toward my direction, so I call West Inc. We had capped south really quick but I was surprised to see 2 coming so I was like "It's just 1 guys." but by the time he got up to out area, he turned colors right before my eyes!

A bit befuddled; I shrugged and since there was 3 of us there I headed toward south to defend what had to be where the enemy was, only to get there and see all of 1 dancing around near their base. It looked like there were only 3 or 4 enemies total, so that was another head scratcher. Eventually more showed up and we at least had a death match at south but it was pure stupid.

Earlier in the night; I am quite sure that when my fiance randomly came in the room yapping at me; I gave up a double cap in AHG and this was after they had stalled my team a round earlier to where we had no pylon; yet somehow the score flipped or maybe I flipped teams, and we got a double cap and won. I have no idea what happened. It was like this all night where it seemed things just went my way even when I wasn't playing all that well, like I couldn't lose and it frankly got kind of boring and frustrating at the same time.

Anyone seeing things acting funny like this?

I don't know. I was randomly back into this game and excited to play it for the past couple weeks, but I have lost steam and weird stuff like this doesn't help. Maybe I will sleep on it and see where I am tomorrow.