Rumors of new imp guild for ranked competition

donthedondon

So i heard from an unreliable source that there is an imp guild , from prophecy of the five that are supposed to reroll here and give us (lethal dose fifty) some competition in ranked. Does anyone want to confirm or fess up to this. I personally am looking forward to some actual competition. But at the same time troyy and his merry band of baddies (unicorn stampede) said the same thing and well they're a pve guild now lol so i'm not holding my breath. Edited by donthedondon
typing mistake

The skill cap in this game is so low that if you're even half decent at pvp, you've seen everything. There's no super secret wizardry that some players on another server have that this server doesn't. I do welcome more ranked queues, however.

• 2 weeks later...

We had some real good players with the Talisman/Sever group, but most re rolled pub during the slow period around the time GW2 hit. Most of them who I've spoke to on my pub alts seem to be enjoying it plenty and I highly doubt would roll back to imp side. It's a shame because we used to have some decent groups around pretty much all day back in those times.

It mostly seems to be myself, Dice and Marax who are left from those sort of guilds. I've seen the odd player pop on recently like Krupp and Aep but I know they're pretty friendly with a lot of the guys who already switched so I think we may see returning guys like that heading over there soon.

On a side note, I've still had a number of decent games when I've been thrown in with the Virtuous et Honor, Order 66 and Uncensored guys, but outside of being grouped with those you're unlikely to get a decent group on this side.

A new guild of decent players who queued plenty and knew what they were doing would only be a good thing.

Edited by JohraTon

All we have left are Dargos and Castiel. Zetsuma is taking a break from Stun Wars: The Slow Republic. So in other words, we had 3 smashers :0

Stun wars lol. We have more tbh Acrons. We have Dargos and Chronus as guardian smashers. Castiel is an alt and yes Zetsuma is taking a break.

We also have a few sentinel smashers that recently changed over from watchmen spec. So we have enough that we "could" put together a smash heavy group I just don't see the value in it tbh. One trick pony comps ftl.

The new meta for competitive teams will change soon enough. A team of mechanically skilled players who know how to force certain situations will beat any herp derp spam damage team. Problem is most people only care about their scoreboard than actually understanding what their class is truly capable of in terms of objectives.

The new meta for competitive teams will change soon enough. A team of mechanically skilled players who know how to force certain situations will beat any herp derp spam damage team. Problem is most people only care about their scoreboard than actually understanding what their class is truly capable of in terms of objectives.

:D i Agree