Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf powertech.. AGAIN?? Why?

bluehufsa
04.06.2018 , 12:24 AM | #1
What's the reason why PT has to be COMPLETLY destroyed??? Nerf this,nerf that, that class is already extremely hard to play ! Fck the stupid pvp, I DONT PVP. Why does my PVE PT have to pay for whats going on in PVP???
New augments.. 10 mil each, NO THANKS ! im not rich, dont know how to farm/spawn or w/e credits, cannot buy CM packs either, so i'm fcked, isnt it?

Well thanks for ruining my day, i haTE YOU.
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

Knockerz
04.06.2018 , 12:29 AM | #2
Calm down. Every class that can tank is getting the nerf from what I read.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

bluehufsa
04.06.2018 , 12:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
Calm down. Every class that can tank is getting the nerf from what I read.
NO ONE wants a PT in OPS or FP because we are WEAK, extremely weak. I've had enough! Lvl 70 PT with 242 gear and i'm refused in every group finder activity. Damned be the stupid pvp, it is ruining this game.

Knockerz
04.06.2018 , 12:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
NO ONE wants a PT in OPS or FP because we are WEAK, extremely weak. I've had enough! Lvl 70 PT with 242 gear and i'm refused in every group finder activity. Damned be the stupid pvp, it is ruining this game.
That is a shame Bluehufsa. I haven't been around in one to two years, so I wouldn't know about the pve scene here. What I do know is that PvP has been ruing pve in mmorpg since vanilla wow. Better to play games like Overwatch, LoL, Dota, TF2, CS, PUBG, and so forth, which are specifically design for pvp. Actually, I can't wait for the new Uprising even and skins on December 10 for Overwatch. PvP in mmorpgs should be a side game, but too often developers try to balance pvp at the cost of pve.

How about joining a guild and running ops and flash point with such a guild? Usually, guilds are more accommodating and helpful regardless of the class you play.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

bluehufsa
04.06.2018 , 12:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
That is a shame Bluehufsa. I haven't been around in one to two years, so I wouldn't know about the pve scene here. What I do know is that PvP has been ruing pve in mmorpg since vanilla wow. Better to play games like Overwatch, LoL, Dota, TF2, CS, PUBG, and so forth, which are specifically design for pvp. PvP in mmorpgs should be a side game, but too often developers try to balance pvp at the cost of pve.

Actually, I can't wait for the new Uprising even and skins on December 10 for Overwatch.

How about joining a guild and running ops and flash point with such a guild? Usually, guilds are more accommodating and helpful regardless of the class you play.
I am in a guild, a giant one with almost 20 + ppl online at every given moment or day or night. My own guildies told me " we are sorry honey, but no, you cannot come to OPs on PT.. log something else then sure, we invite you".

I feel like crap. Last evening, got refused in fp group 18 times in a row.. shouldn't i be alowed to play the toon i like instead of the one ppl like?

OdinTGE
04.06.2018 , 12:56 AM | #6
Damned be the stupid pvp, it is ruining this game.
Welcome to every MMO that isn't nearly 100% PvP. One day, in the future, developers will realize that PvE games should be PvE and PvP will be in MOBAs, Brawlers, and Shooters where it belongs. Then the task of class balance will downgrade from impossible to difficult.

bluehufsa
04.06.2018 , 12:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OdinTGE View Post
Welcome to every MMO that isn't nearly 100% PvP. One day, in the future, developers will realize that PvE games should be PvE and PvP will be in MOBAs, Brawlers, and Shooters where it belongs. Then the task of class balance will downgrade from impossible to difficult.
Have you heard of a game named Shaiya? It had pvp areas, sometimes it was mass pvp, 200+ ppl. Some complained about the Defender ( tank-only class) being too powerful, but the Devs said they won't nerf anything because people NEED to learn to play their classes instead of complaining on forums.

exfell
04.06.2018 , 01:28 AM | #8
I am in a guild, a giant one with almost 20 + ppl online at every given moment or day or night. My own guildies told me " we are sorry honey, but no, you cannot come to OPs on PT.. log something else then sure, we invite you".

I feel like crap. Last evening, got refused in fp group 18 times in a row.. shouldn't i be alowed to play the toon i like instead of the one ppl like?
I feel bad for you for this. I can assure not every guild is like that. We take into sm ops everyone who is above level 50* and there has definitely been a PT tank too.
I think one of our prog group also occasionally tanks hm as PT but not as a main rather than an infrequent thing.

* and preferably does not have rakghoul plague :P
Ref linky http://www.swtor.com/r/LCKynR
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
Ah, 5 people demanding it and 5 people against it - Ladies and Gentlemen, I present "The Majority".

ShadessaWayland
04.06.2018 , 02:34 AM | #9

i had the same problem with my ex guild screw them
sorc dps is to low you need ad least 6k to 7k damage -.-

now i try powertech ( pyrotech ) and what you say PT also not needed then i blame BW
to force players to play a class that they dont wanna play
free 7 days of sub

Kilzeus
04.06.2018 , 02:49 AM | #10
You can do nightmare (master) ops with PT/Vanguard and Sorc/Sage dps, you just need to know what you are doing. All the classes are perfectly viable for any sm/hm content at the moment. If people in your guild are refusing you group finder ops for playing some specific class find a better guild