Wonderful Game!! PLEASE DON'T....

ErikValens

…incorporate a one-button, warp travel system that transports you across the galaxy to your guild mate.

…incorporate cross-server LFG/LFR tool. In fact, absolutely no LF anything other than what you already have. (ie. “/1 LFG for the Esselles”)

…reduce leveling times (more exp for activities, smaller exp gaps between levels)

…’balance’ the stats systems to accommodate PvP. If a smuggler with a laser pistol is going one-on-one with a sith, he SHOULD get spanked (or agent vs. jedi)

…do away with any of the areas that you have. If fact, add more. Put more space stations in, this will give you more areas to add quests in the future.

…change the group animations. Some of us like them, and if you group with us, yes!! You WILL have to watch all the dialogue. Ask before you group.

…take away anything that you have added. In fact USE the stuff in the game. Reactivate the mod stations. If you don’t want to make it a mandatory place to mod your gear, make it mandatory for equipment that you are not skilled in (ie. If you are an armorsmith, you don’t need it to mod armor)

…listen to the 1,000 disgruntled players that want you to make this WoW in space. Out of your 1.7 million player base they are the minority.

In short, keep it an RPG, which for the most part it is. Keep it as close to the KoToR model as you can, which is what you are doing. Keep it an adventure, don’t make it a level grind arena.

My 2 cents

Edited by ErikValens

Don't turn it -into- WoW in space?

Bahahahahahaha.

You're asking for a whole lot of revision of what is already, in so many ways, WoW circa Vanilla/BC in space.

Pretty sure most of we WoW vets didn't want it that way, but since they went ahead and made it that way, they might as well incorporate the fixes and work-arounds that made all this which you see here; all this stuff that WoW did years ago?; a more user friendly and less PITA process to use and enjoy.

That's the basis I'd reckon most of us have on it, anyway.

Bahahahaha. Don't -turn it into- WoW in space though.

Comedic gems on this here forum. Like any of this except the story presentation is new...

Bahahahaha.

Edited by Uruare

…listen to the 1,000 disgruntled players that want you to make this WoW in space. Out of your 1.7 million player base they are the minority.

ts

Your too late, this game is exactly like WoW in space at 2004.

Ea aint intesrested of small SWG playerbase, but keep saying that people who want features form WoW in this game is somekinda minority and it might come true. IF i want to pull some numbers out of my *** i would say that about 85% of players are in it for cross server LFG tool and dmg meters just for an example.

Edited by Forsbacka

Ea aint intesrested of small SWG playerbase, but keep saying that people who want features form WoW in this game is somekinda minority and it might come true. IF i want to pull some numbers out of my *** i would say that about 85% of players are in it for cross server LFG tool and dmg meters just for an example.

There is no way 85% of players CARE about the dmg meter issue much less actual support their incorporation. :) So yes, you pulled numbers out of your ***. :)

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics. Posts that try to cover a large number of topics under one thread tend to become unfocused and do not lead to the kind of constructive feedback that is most useful to us in making improvements to the game.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!