Updated Formulae for Stat Values in 2.0

KeyboardNinja

I believe Single Saber Mastery adds the 20% it mentions to your WpnDmgMin.

Oh... that's what I get for not reading thoroughly. I saw that it was the passive for lightsaber forms and assumed it didn't do anything if I had no form active.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Juggernaut calculation woes... activating a lightsaber form is not doing exactly what is advertised, according to the tooltips. Same results both in and out of Vengeance discipline.

No Form

Vicious Slash: (1+0.08)*578*1.2 + 1.61*1100.9 + 0.161*3185 = 3034.322

Force Scream: 1.87*1713.2 + 0.167*3185 = 3735.579

Both match the tooltip.

Shii-cho Form

Should increase melee damage by 3% and force damage by a total of 6%, according to the description. So...

Vicious Slash = 3125, but the tooltip says 3235.

Force Scream = 3960, but the tooltip says 3980.

Shien Form

Should increase melee damage by 9% and force damage by 6%, according to the description. So...

Vicious Slash = 3307, but the tooltip says 3444.

Force Scream = 3960, but the tooltip says 4233.

Soresu Form

Should decrease all damage by 10%. So...

Vicious Slash = 2731, but the tooltip says 2416.

Force Scream = 3362, but the tooltip says 2983.

So if someone can figure that one out, I'd be interested.

Edited by Kryand

All tank stances have either wrong tooltips or wrong effect, damage is actually decreased by 20%.

As for the rest, I have no idea what's going on. Tried my jug and guardian, both at lvl 55 and both without Single Saber Mastery trained. In shi-choo, tooltips go up by ~6.6%, same as you're getting. I couldn't find any probable causes for it so either we're missing something, or there is a stance or tooltip bug.

Any chance you could do a few chokes on dummy and see if they match tooltip? At lvl 55 I'd get resists all day :p

• 10 months later...