Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't join eternal order imp/rep side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Don't join eternal order imp/rep side

Bon_Kay
02.03.2019 , 01:49 AM | #1
Take this from first hand experience their leader has no clue how to run a clan. I have no rep side chr as I have yet to finish imp side and its just how I play. (Side reason is i usually experience a lot of DCs {full game crash} on rep side more than on imp side not sure why) I made a new chr on rep side to go to a Mandatory clan meeting, than had to wait to get it invited in to clan to go to said meeting. get DCed while waiting as for some odd reason can't PM anyone on rep side on new chr (before you ask yes I have a subscription). So miss that invite log back in and message on discord to get another invite during meeting take about 7 or so mins no biggy. Tho at this point I'm 45 mins late for meeting with no unlocks and have to leave starting world to even go to fleet strong hold or ship. That would have taken bout 30-45 mins meeting was already about over. So I hoped back on discord and said couldn't make meeting so just gonna go back to imp side and grind. Leader said i was gonna get kicked if I didn't show so I said "Guess I'm getting kicked." Was shortly kicked from their discord so I just left the Guild as I know when I'm not wanted.

So there it is take it or leave it I care not.

Mubrak
02.03.2019 , 07:44 AM | #2
If attendance is mandatory, I expect to be paid.

When I hear "mandatory" In a game that is supposed to be fun, I'm out before they can even finish the sentence.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

Ardrossan
02.05.2019 , 10:38 PM | #3
So let me get this straight:

1) EO has a guild in both factions.
2) they hold [mandatory] in-game meetings that everyone in the guild has to do.
3) They also have discord
4) the in-game meeting is only rep-side, despite the fact that they have a guild on both sides.

Like, idk where to begin that's so crazy. In my guild, which like EO, has a sister guild for both factions, they have weekly meetings, but it's officers and up only. So right away, it's not my problem. The meetings are in discord, not in-game, because that's the reason you have discord in the first place, so you don't have to type everything. The guild is also very fluid about imperial and republic; most people do have alts on both sides, but for those that don't, they tend to alternate events between the two. So Monday might be OP SM night for pubs, but next monday it's for imps. Or tuesday is conquest night for imps but wednesday is conquest night for pubs. So you don't feel left out.

Bon_Kay
02.05.2019 , 10:46 PM | #4
appreciate your offer currently trying to join a Mandalorian guild if that goes south I'll hit you up on that offer feel free to add me

Bon_Kay
02.05.2019 , 10:51 PM | #5
and yes 1-4 are all correct the funny thing is all you gotta do is jump on an alt not in guild but since it was my first meeting I said to myself "blast it all I'm going to at least the first one..." didn't know it was my last too
Irony
am i right?
Dred Priest

Bon_Kay
02.05.2019 , 10:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
If attendance is mandatory, I expect to be paid.

When I hear "mandatory" In a game that is supposed to be fun, I'm out before they can even finish the sentence.
they certainly had the funds to do that with biweekly raffles 10k per ticket
and over 1k members between both sides according to their Enjin site
Dred Priest

SteveTheCynic
02.06.2019 , 01:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bon_Kay View Post
they certainly had the funds to do that with biweekly raffles 10k per ticket
and over 1k members between both sides according to their Enjin site
I suspect strongly that Mubrak meant that he expects to be paid in actual cash money, not in-game credits.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Bon_Kay
02.06.2019 , 07:38 PM | #8
lol maybe maybe not
Dred Priest

Freshiefromafar
03.09.2019 , 02:39 AM | #9
Mandatory meetings for non officers? ****.

EvanSnowWolf
04.19.2019 , 05:35 PM | #10
I came back to this game after a very long break and decided to try out Imperial side. After a few hours of playing I got an invite from this guild.

The dealbreaker?

No swearing is permitted.

Sorry, I have to be on goshest darndest bestest behavior all day at work. I don't come home to be censored.
"But you know how it is, cows go moo, dogs go woof, and mmo players go the pvp is unbalanced." - Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.