Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked rewards

omaan
10.28.2019 , 07:21 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
It was mentioned here many times already, people arent playing this game cause of the story (well partially) or cause of the awesome UIs, abilities, game modes, game content ( ), they play this game cause its Star Wars!! You have PVP, operations, flashpoints in any game, but its not SW! So you cannot really compare it. The people that stayed in the game now are here cause of this and will stay here no matter what (it seems)!
Yet even true fans of star wars lore won't tolerate and embrace full lack of certain types of content. No solo ranked for month, dead team ranked forever will force even most addicted fans to quit swtor for much better mmo (eso, final fantasy, wow , lost arc) or just go for other star wars games with co-op modes like battlefront 2. I already see three of my friends who are sw fans showing a wish to go for lost arc since they have nothing to do here until season 12 starts. They already farmed full 306 gear, spent 70 millions of credits on amps and bought proper tactical items yet they can't engage into ranked due to pre season and dead tr condition

ajiehblr
10.28.2019 , 07:28 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by offence View Post
Late reply , nobody cares about this game-mode because it has been plagued by acid splash abusers, wintraders , exploiters , no clip hackers since season 3 ? Which was probably the last legit leaderboard standing. Sporting that flair above that means absolutely nothing even less then a weekend player because everyone knows it was mostly wintraded.

I remember back in s4 or s5 there was a troll on repub side on Tomb of Freedon Nadd , a sage who qu'ed every night at peak hours for solo ranked just to afk , this went on for 2 seasons mind you before he got banned. How can anyone take this seriously or this company for that matter ? Who was an OG remembers this.

So keep dreaming about those pixels being relevant.
LOL. If you remember this then you know that it was because one guild from TOFN was abusing solo ranked queue on rep side. And IMO it was total leggit answer for theirs synch queue.

merovejec
10.28.2019 , 08:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Yet even true fans of star wars lore won't tolerate and embrace full lack of certain types of content. No solo ranked for month, dead team ranked forever will force even most addicted fans to quit swtor for much better mmo (eso, final fantasy, wow , lost arc) or just go for other star wars games with co-op modes like battlefront 2. I already see three of my friends who are sw fans showing a wish to go for lost arc since they have nothing to do here until season 12 starts. They already farmed full 306 gear, spent 70 millions of credits on amps and bought proper tactical items yet they can't engage into ranked due to pre season and dead tr condition
Well no one is holding them here. It seems Bioware knows what they are doing, or maybe not, but thats also a way to go, to let the people leave. Yeah farming gear was made easy now, which is a good change. I myself dont have the time to play and farm the gear yet so for me its a good pace. You have the time to gear your Mando, Operative etc.

When you are done you can do solos in pre-season, its about the fun, not the rating, dont forget that
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

Stubenhockr
10.28.2019 , 08:58 AM | #24
Imagine talking about competition and then ruining ranked and threatening people to throw on them.
Donít even need to quote this guy.

eVeRyOnE iS wInTrAdInG