Same gender romance: Which companion would you choose?

DarthVoi

See topic, I know current companions cannot be same-gender romance targets, but we can always fantasize, yes? In time, who knows.

I always find my female Sith Warrior good with Jaesa, either Light or Dark works, but especially Dark side.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Tharan Cedrax shows intrest in women in the game (one can have flirt with him, but not have an releationship as a female consular) I would love when he is actually open for both genders and would be the one for male consulars. Would also love to see how Holiday would take that relationship! Edited by Drudenfusz

Kaliyo. she's already bi.

I mean, you meet her ex girlfriend at one point - and I'm usually the last to see subtext, but that was no subtext, that was outright declaration. Kaliyo behaved towards her in almost identical manner as she did towards ex boyfriend, the only difference being - ex-boy left her disgusted with his sniveling, while ex-girl impressed her with her actions

Having only played Empire, the potential couples I actually thought had chemistry were LS Warrior/Vette; DS Warrior/Jaesa; and Bounty Hunter/Mako. Agent and Kaliyo, maybe, maybe if you play a bit more darkside and "**** the rules."

I do want SGR in the game, however, I wouldn't use the feature on most of my characters, only on my few male ones. It would be Quinn for my male Sith Warrior and Vector for a male Agent I have yet to create. I would love however, being able to romance Scourge on both, male and female Jedi Knights (even though I do love the romance with Doc).

My Agent would very likely want to romance Vector and my Warrior would definitely want to do something with Vette.

Mako is a little too much like BFF/little sister for either of my Bounty Hunters and Ashara just seems... underwhelming (I'm a Jedi, hurray!).

I've not played any of my Republic characters long enough to get to any of the companions, but I've read so much about Lord Scourge to think he should be a romance option for everyone.

On second thought, I'd like to add that eventually I'd like to see all romanceable companions become available for SGR. That way we can all have our favorites (differing from player to player, I'm sure) and no-one feels left out. Edited by Lent_San

Doc is a total ladies man. Making him bi would completely ruin his character.

Just make future ones bi or gay and leave the current ones as they are, without ruining them.

I think some of them are a bit off being totally straight. Like... Tharan, Quinn, Kaliyo, to name a few.

But I agree with you all characters becoming automatically bi wouldn't be right for everyone.

Doc is a total ladies man. Making him bi would completely ruin his character.

Just make future ones bi or gay and leave the current ones as they are, without ruining them.

Well, he'd hardly be ruined. I wouldn't even think you'd notice a change since only m/m inclined players like myself would see a difference. I could totally see the man as bi. Just a suggestion though.

Well, he'd hardly be ruined. I wouldn't even think you'd notice a change since only m/m inclined players like myself would see a difference. I could totally see the man as bi. Just a suggestion though.

Believe me I'd notice if my doc suddenly started hitting on my Guardian, like that annoying Zevran from Dragon Age, or If I got a [Flirt] option in a cut-scene.

And my point is everyone can't be bi. it's just stupid and unrealistic. It should be just like in other games, like mass effect, or fallout or whatever. Some are gay, some are bi, some are straight. I do not want to see some of the dialogue choices being replaced with flirt (since for some reason we only get 3 choices max, never more). I do not wanna feel like I'm in some brothel or something when I enter my ship. Most of my companions should not be interested in me that way. Being rejected also makes the story more realistic. That's why I still believe that future ones should be bi or gay, while current ones should be left alone. They could also troll people a bit with new companions, by adding flirt options to gay companions, even if you're straight and then let them reject you. That would be funny.

Edited by Aelther

Even though Tharan Cedrax shows intrest in women in the game (one can have flirt with him, but not have an releationship as a female consular) I would love when he is actually open for both genders and would be the one for male consulars. Would also love to see how Holiday would take that relationship!

He's one I would definatly want for same sex relationships....

Believe me I'd notice if my doc suddenly started hitting on my Guardian, like that annoying Zevran from Dragon Age, or If I got a [Flirt] option in a cutscene
Companions don't hit on you. You hit on them first. But that's off-topic, really.

Companions don't hit on you. You hit on them first. But that's off-topic, really.

They don't now, but they might in the future, who knows what BW will decide, also:

or If I got a [Flirt] option in a cut-scene.

I do not want to see some of the dialogue choices being replaced with flirt (since for some reason we only get 3 choices max, never more).

Even though Tharan Cedrax shows intrest in women in the game (one can have flirt with him, but not have an releationship as a female consular)

Yeah, Tharan would work I guess, but he's such an oddball. My fem Consular grew to dislike him. :p