"We're Wanted Men" Mek-Sha heroic

Is there a trick to which gang you get to fight?

6.1.2 came with that new heroic replacing "Turf War" along with new achievements. I started working on it and it seemed that gangs had a nice rotation so I was getting a different gang every day.

Then one week later came 6.1.2a with its reset for the corresponding achievements up to The Death Sentence on Twelve Systems that requires to defeat each gang 10 times. Since that patch, I got nothing but Dire Skull every single day.

So what's the deal? Is it now completely random and I am seriously out of luck? Or completely broken?

Edited by demotivator

• 1 month later...

Couldn‘t figure out a pattern. Resetting didn‘t really work either, I always got the same boss again, might have been a cooincidence though.

I do run out of the instance after the first hit though, so that the bar-people turn green and are not attacking you, makes the fight much easiert. It took me 45 fights to get 10 for all three factions.

Edited by Sundown

• 6 months later...

Instead of resetting just hit escape during the conversation with the bartender when he tells which one you got. Resetting has a 2 minute cooldown so it's way faster to esc the conversation and start it over.

Also, I've gotten the same one up to 8 times but it always eventually switches to a different one.

I started Turf War,,paying for each attempt,,sadly turned to what we have now,,I was too miffed when the same gang appearing a lot,,but with 4 different toons and doing it non stop I just went with it and eventually got the achievement and the nice visual effect that comes with it,,,in the end I prefered going thru several of the same then paying all those millions which I`m sure I`ll never see..But,,wen some nights you`r really bored these are fun to do. I recently helped out a few strangers with these so they can get it too,,was fun

EasyAndy

http://www.swtor.com/r/vLPjHL

Help a brother out *_*

Edited by easyandrew