Looking to join a guild, Free to play

matthewwilder

Hello. I just registered for this game yesterday and I'm really looking forward to getting started as soon as possible. I can't find any servers to get started so maybe I need to be invited to join a guild.

I am on free to play status. I am open to both PVE and PVP.

Thank you so much everyone.

Edited by matthewwilder
Delete extra word

Also, am I supposed to create a character then join a server? It seems like I am supposed to join a server first. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also the server status says that there are no servers available for my character. Am I supposed to wait for a server to be available or receive an invitation?

Edited by matthewwilder
adding additional informatkion

No you should have to select the server first, when you first log in you should get the server selection screen where you choose your region and the server you want to play. If nothing is coming up you would be best to have a look through the support threads as to why.

No you should have to select the server first, when you first log in you should get the server selection screen where you choose your region and the server you want to play. If nothing is coming up you would be best to have a look through the support threads as to why.

Thank you. I'm on the customer service forum and they are helping me a lot. Apparently I can play this game because there is nothing wrong with the launcher or the game menu itself. I can load up the whole game client without any problems. It's just a matter of connecting to a server.

I actually made some rediculous errors. I didn't know this computer had to be connected to a router. I also had no idea about the concept of opening ports. Some stuff they don't teach at college. Lol.

Anyhow, I am several steps closer to figuring out the problem.

• 1 month later...

1. Go to maccas less, and sub.

2. Google star wars the old republic wikia, real everything.

3. Using your sub privileges make a couple of characters (at least 4).

4. Share around your different crafts with each character by mail.

5. Do every quest you can, especially side quests.

6. Now see how pointless guilds are, before you end up wasting your time on either a guild full of clueless noobs, or jerks.

That is what I have done an I am doing well, except until today I had not done 6.

1. Go to maccas less, and sub.

2. Google star wars the old republic wikia, real everything.

3. Using your sub privileges make a couple of characters (at least 4).

4. Share around your different crafts with each character by mail.

5. Do every quest you can, especially side quests.

6. Now see how pointless guilds are, before you end up wasting your time on either a guild full of clueless noobs, or jerks.

That is what I have done an I am doing well, except until today I had not done 6.

Well aren't you just a bright ray of sunshine...

Please leave your character names so we don't make the mistake of recruiting you :D