Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GF Needs to be renamed to Hammer Station Finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
GF Needs to be renamed to Hammer Station Finder

PancaSWTOR
06.01.2020 , 09:39 AM | #71
also true, i dont realla want to be in bioware place at the moment...

something need to be done, and prob not everyone will come out happy

Kiesu
06.01.2020 , 09:57 AM | #72
It would be helpful if you could disable one or two FPs from the selection without losing out on "que random" rewards. It's probably the only way to keep most people happy.

It would also get rid of the instant leavers of Umbara and the like.
Refer! - Pawn alignment funzies - [Add impressive e-peen brag here]
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.

DarkTergon
06.01.2020 , 11:12 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiesu View Post
It would be helpful if you could disable one or two FPs from the selection without losing out on "que random" rewards. It's probably the only way to keep most people happy.

I don't think they'll allow two to be unticked, 1 might be even too much, but it's the only real solution at the moment for people who want to avoid the HS spammers.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Qouivandes
06.01.2020 , 02:32 PM | #74
I may not like certain FPs, but i do them just the same. I did get a bit more HS this weekend then in the past. I even had one with a 75, 60, 50something that had NEVER done HS. i was floored and tried to help them through. I did a Directive 7 with three other BHs last night...we were a stream of blaster fire and just wiped the floor. it was great.
*”˜˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜˜”*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜.•°*”˜ Ebon Hawk ˜”*°•. ˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

Batwer
06.01.2020 , 10:13 PM | #75
It’s just like that. Before spending 1-2 hours in Meridian, you can run 3-4x HS. That also works with bad players. And you don't even know if you can make the final boss, in Meridian, with the group. The rewards would need to be adjusted.
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

Nevaeh-Heaven
06.02.2020 , 02:39 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiesu View Post

Just get rid of the GF reward. If you can start to select which ones to do then that is not the intent that the reward was offered for. It was for the players who will do all.
According to this thread, if so many just quit as soon as certain FP comes up, Well then it just shows it time to get shot of the GF reward.

DeannaVoyager
06.02.2020 , 06:43 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevaeh-Heaven View Post
Just get rid of the GF reward. If you can start to select which ones to do then that is not the intent that the reward was offered for. It was for the players who will do all.
According to this thread, if so many just quit as soon as certain FP comes up, Well then it just shows it time to get shot of the GF reward.
Yes, except then the people who actually would q for random would lose their reward because of HS farmers, and that's just not right.

Get rid of the deserter lockout instead. If it pops something people don't want to play, they can leave and q again without swapping toons. Just like the pvp q works.
My referral link, if anyone wants: http://www.swtor.com/r/mknnK6

DarkTergon
06.02.2020 , 07:01 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevaeh-Heaven View Post
can't get rid of the reward, we'd have even more threads about that then we do at the moment, we need a balance. Being allowed to untick one option sorts out most of the issues
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

abigfishy
06.02.2020 , 08:30 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
It’s just like that. Before spending 1-2 hours in Meridian, you can run 3-4x HS. That also works with bad players. And you don't even know if you can make the final boss, in Meridian, with the group. The rewards would need to be adjusted.
Same with Traitor Among the Chiss and Crisis on Umbara. I often have 30 minutes to an hour and want to run a FP, if one of these pop I will drop from the group and because of the lockout log out of the game. They should have time in mind when designing FPs, insane bullet sponges with stupidly high health and massive hordes of trash don't make fun, they just make the FPs too long.

I just leveled 11 characters from 70 to 75 this week mainly by running random FPs and Hammer Station was clearly the most common but I did get a good selection of others like RR, Athiss, Mando R, Cademimu, Boarding Party, Foundry. D7, KDY, Ilum, CCL, CCM, Tython, Korriban, Rakata and Rishi. Seems like a great variety to me.

I often did not get the reward for running a random and I was told that it has something to do with Objective Meridian, that under some circumstances you can't do it but you are punished for not selecting it even though you can't.

PancaSWTOR
06.02.2020 , 09:13 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by abigfishy View Post
I often did not get the reward for running a random and I was told that it has something to do with Objective Meridian, that under some circumstances you can't do it but you are punished for not selecting it even though you can't.
Happened to me too but not with meridian.
I got a story mode FP waiting in my quest list and for the game it counted like i removed that one from both the vet and MM list.

btw yesterday 9 out of 10 fp were HS...sooooo FUN

changing the rewards change nothing, copero and umbara (and their friends) will still be harder to complete with pug and spammers will still play only HS...eventually smaller rewards but almost certain completed and more times (2/3 even 4 if the party are good at HS or bad in the others) during the time ppl complete one of those "hard" ones.