Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira or Lana

KelKrios
02.23.2019 , 08:28 AM | #21
I doubt there is any budget to keep voice actors for vanilla romances around. Itíd be amazing if you keep an ongoing romance with your vanilla love with as much content as Lana gets. Itís really annoying that Lana is the only female romance in expansion while you can have multiple male ones. I call sexism!!!

KelKrios
03.01.2019 , 07:51 PM | #22
Ok. I figured it out!

So, I decided that Lana is the better romance because she comes to your rescue. Where is Kira?! T7 came to bust me out! Where she at? Where is Vette for my Sith warrior?! The only three people that come to help me out of Zakuulare Lana, my bro T7 and some dude I never met. The rest of them are MIA. With Vette and SW I find it most unforgivable. She is chilling with Gault while my SW is fighting for his life. Pffffft! Lana 4 ever now!

OldVengeance
03.01.2019 , 10:34 PM | #23
We learn from Darth Hexid that Kira tried to rescue you first, but Vaylin stopped her, presumably killing the rest of the team she formed in the process.

KelKrios
03.02.2019 , 04:00 AM | #24
Oh.... well...... ok then. I forgive her. But where is she now!!!!!????

FlameYOL
03.02.2019 , 01:50 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by KelKrios View Post
Oh.... well...... ok then. I forgive her. But where is she now!!!!!????
That is the million dollar question, my friend.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Kraugeras
03.30.2019 , 11:18 AM | #26
Why not both. Petty rules shouldnt apply for sith lords.My Darth Imperius could have harem if wanted.

Psilanthropy
04.02.2019 , 02:24 PM | #27
I romanced Kira on my JK playthrough. She's lots of fun, and adds a bit of spice to the seemingly bland Jedi beliefs. Also, her background is fascinating to me. That being said, I prefer Lana.

As it stands, Lana is essentially the only f/f romance that exists in TOR. This is a big reason for me to prefer her; I play both female and male characters, but my main is female (who likes females, surprise!). Despite the fact that we don't have a lot of background information on Lana, I do like her unique personality; as many have noted, she's not like the other Sith. She works well with my LS female SW.

I've heard that Anri and Tau might become romance options, notably for females as well. It's interesting, but I doubt they'll be as fleshed out as Lana.

Xilizhra
04.06.2019 , 10:41 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Psilanthropy View Post
I romanced Kira on my JK playthrough. She's lots of fun, and adds a bit of spice to the seemingly bland Jedi beliefs. Also, her background is fascinating to me. That being said, I prefer Lana.

As it stands, Lana is essentially the only f/f romance that exists in TOR. This is a big reason for me to prefer her; I play both female and male characters, but my main is female (who likes females, surprise!). Despite the fact that we don't have a lot of background information on Lana, I do like her unique personality; as many have noted, she's not like the other Sith. She works well with my LS female SW.

I've heard that Anri and Tau might become romance options, notably for females as well. It's interesting, but I doubt they'll be as fleshed out as Lana.
Actually, Nadia and Jaesa (LS Jaesa, not sure about DS) are available F/F options for the Consular and Warrior, respectively.

casirabit
04.07.2019 , 08:14 AM | #29
Neither. Not my cup of tea.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

stuffystuffs
04.07.2019 , 09:44 AM | #30
I'd go Kira for a JK because you can romance Lana on any other class.

I also just prefer Kira as a character in general.