Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't defeat Gemini Captain

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Can't defeat Gemini Captain

SteveTheCynic
07.16.2016 , 10:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jedi_brandier View Post
Of course I tried Heroic Moment...I keep getting knocked back out of range. I also haven't noticed a healing feature on mine
It's not a healing ability that you can cast from the bar. Look at the tooltip for Heroic Moment.

Oh, and don't do what I did once (before 4.0 came out) in Black Talon.
Spoiler

Take some time to look at the Heroic Moment's tooltip somewhere quiet (on Fleet, in your stronghold, etc.).
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

BreadKing
07.16.2016 , 10:09 AM | #22
she is one of the easiest major bosses.... just use a healing companion
http://www.swtor.com/r/ymzc7w use my referral link because your all my friends

wiseread
07.17.2016 , 01:02 AM | #23
I used a rank 1 senya (yes senya hates me a lot) on heal mode and it was the first time i died in ages! Do not do heals. I put her on dps mode and after a hell of a boss fight I finally beat the boss. Btw i'm dps with gear rating 204 and no augments. So dps companion is easier. I suppose if senya was at a influence of 10 or higher it would have been alot easier; too bad companion gifts are so expensive.

BounceDK
10.29.2016 , 05:26 AM | #24
hahahaha I just tried this.
Companion set to tank, kicked the living daylights out of both of us - And I was healing specced.

Tried again, this time companion was healing like a total uber boss. I've never seen anything like it.
Extremely poor boss battle design.

TalonVII
10.29.2016 , 12:19 PM | #25
I beat the boss first time through. Walk in the park. Infact I haven't died yet facing her.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

americanaussie
10.29.2016 , 06:12 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BreadKing View Post
she is one of the easiest major bosses.... just use a healing companion
Different classes have different struggles. I remember finding it a cakewalk with my first character which was my sentinel then struggling on another. I can't remember which one though.

TalonVII
10.29.2016 , 06:24 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
Different classes have different struggles. I remember finding it a cakewalk with my first character which was my sentinel then struggling on another. I can't remember which one though.
Played against that boss with the following:

Jedi Guardian, Operative, Power tech, Jedi Shadow. Haven't failed once.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

SteveTheCynic
10.31.2016 , 03:21 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post

Yeah, even on my Commando (where I didn't know what was going on), I beat it without a problem. I got batted around all over the place, but I beat it. (Hold The Line is so short-lived and long-CDed that I normally can't be bothered using it.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

americanaussie
11.01.2016 , 03:45 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post

It was either my mara or my assassin that I struggled with and it wasn't until the end where the captain goes blast crazy at like 10% health left. I got defeated twice. Senya would have been level 10ish. I suspect it was my mara since there are a lot of knock backs and aoe attacks which slowed down my melee damage. I don't remember if I had senya set to heal or not. I may not have

RiverSkye
11.18.2016 , 07:23 PM | #30
I'm having issues with the Gemini episode as well
I'm stuck at the constructor Robot, I keep using my interrupt
to avoid getting hit by it's main beam weapon, but it just regens a half second later
and I use another interrupt and while I do this Sky troopers come rushing out from either side and over
whelm my companion so I go rushing over to fight them only to have the constructor robot recharge and
continuely firing at me and my companion while trying to fend off the two waves of troopers
and you just end up dying over and over again, I have tried my companion heal mode and damage mode and tank mode. doesn't seem to matter , I tried for over 8 hours to complete this section of the story
and I have really good gear, this section of the story seems a bit over powered and undefeateable