Very hard strike from WildStar.

helpmewin

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here what i see thread over at wildstar pvp forums Bot are destroying PVP, spellslinger too op?, Things that need to change in PVP, PvP Stats are Broken. Those are just a few threads this tell me that there pvp is just like ours in swtor no difference. So people will be back when they realize its the same thing. I find it kinda funny that there forums already are getting toxic post and it not even been a week.

Wildstar attracted a lot of the whiny entitled armchair game devs from the various mmo pvp communities. Of course its going to be toxic.

**** give it a month and it'll be a carbon copy of these forums.

Here what i see thread over at wildstar pvp forums Bot are destroying PVP, spellslinger too op?, Things that need to change in PVP, PvP Stats are Broken. Those are just a few threads this tell me that there pvp is just like ours in swtor no difference. So people will be back when they realize its the same thing. I find it kinda funny that there forums already are getting toxic post and it not even been a week.

The difference is that Wildstar has the key components for a good PVP game... the P and the P. On POT5 the PVP community has disappeared and gone to other games. Warzones are quite simply terrible in their current state. It is now a regular occurrence for me to triple the damage output of the next highest player on my team. It used to be if you were solo queued you could at least get a team of players decent enough to PVE win a warzone. Now without at least one player grouped with you in queue you are virtually guaranteed 7 terrible players on your side, and 8 on the other. It's not fun to play either with or against terribads.

Its going to be a rough couple of months... what with summer, wildstar (bash it all you want, if they get half of what they plan right... it will take more players from SWTOR) the que's will be terrible.

I've watch a friend hit 50 on wildstar myself Im only 18 and the game has been really boring so far... I have heard it picks up after lv20. The sad fact is if bioware would fix what is broken faster and simply add new stuff faster... I personally would be happy. But, nope... they are forcing me to go out and try other games.

"wait some months they will come back to swtor hahaahhaha everyone from eso and everyone from wildstar will come back to swtor heheheheheheheahhaahah ahahahah swtor is the best game ever ehehehhuahhahaha"

"Diablo III will kill this game hahaha--wait, no, wait I mean TERA is going to kill this game hahahah -- dammit, hold on. GW2! GW2 will totally . . . ESO?"

wild star is pretty bad in PvP mechanics so I have seen...since I rather nor start from scratch and plus its STAR WARS!!!!...I'm staying here to greet the mass exodus returns lols

This is my reasoning for staying too. Only MMO you can swing lightsabers and run around with a Wookie. I'll stick around and welcome back those who do come back with open arms. Although I agree they waste too much resources on ridiculous stuff like the Cartel Market. No one wants your s*** reskins give us content.

I've also heard there's a huge faction unbalance in Wildstar PVP that's ticking people off. For example, depending what faction you are in, you might lose 20+ battlegrounds in a row. I already know a few people who have quit Wildstar because of it, and since that's a hard thing to fix I expect more will.

I've also heard there's a huge faction unbalance in Wildstar PVP that's ticking people off. For example, depending what faction you are in, you might lose 20+ battlegrounds in a row. I already know a few people who have quit Wildstar because of it, and since that's a hard thing to fix I expect more will.

I also heard that UFO is coming. True story.

And people who quit MMO after six days, that's pretty lol. Seems to me more like rage quit.

I am glad that SWTOR has perfect faction balance and you can't lose 20 games in a row. Bioware here is listening and fixing everything. So cool :p

Edited by duigha

I also heard that UFO is coming. True story.

And people who quit MMO after six days, that's pretty lol. Seems to me more like rage quit.

I am glad that SWTOR has perfect faction balance and you can't lose 20 games in a row. Bioware here is listening and fixing everything. So cool :p

that's not the point. its the point that Wildstar was suppose to be the *******. And it isn't. People were all say its not going to have the same issues blah blah blah.

It is impossible to have a perfect pvp game from the start. PVP in games nowaday shall be complex, and to balance such games devs need time. WS will have good pvp in a year... Or not. Truth is no one knows.

It is impossible to have a perfect pvp game from the start. PVP in games nowaday shall be complex, and to balance such games devs need time. WS will have good pvp in a year... Or not. Truth is no one knows.

possibly. but the fact remains that most that left swtor pvp for wildstar thought it was going to be better at the start. And well it isn't. Of course games are going to have issues when released but from the WS forums the issues are plenty. PVP gear useless, lag issues, unbalanced classes.

It was same with ESO.

People tend to jumb on a bandwagon thinking the grass is going to be greener...when usually its not, at least not at the start.

possibly. but the fact remains that most that left swtor pvp for wildstar thought it was going to be better at the start. And well it isn't. Of course games are going to have issues when released but from the WS forums the issues are plenty. PVP gear useless, lag issues, unbalanced classes.

I guess you forget SWTOR launch, right? Issues here were even bigger.

Guys I love how you are already judging a fresh MMO six days from its launch. Hilarious.

The problem is Bioware does nothing for PvP community and aspect of game here. Carbine is at least trying. And one more thing - I always wanted swtor to succeed, but I lost my hopes. Destiny is in No.

Sorry, BW was doing a lot for PVP. GSF, Queshball, Arenas, it is not too bad, if you are honest.

What they are not doing, is crossserver (which is a pity because it would solve many problems). But they probably have a valid reason not doing it (if you agree with it or not).

These guys are professional programmers and they for sure did an estimation about the costs for crossserver development, and based on this - and what else the have scheduled for this year - they decided to defer it.

I guess you forget SWTOR launch, right? Issues here were even bigger.

Guys I love how you are already judging a fresh MMO six days from its launch. Hilarious.

The problem is Bioware does nothing for PvP community and aspect of game here. Carbine is at least trying. And one more thing - I always wanted swtor to succeed, but I lost my hopes. Destiny is in No.

In fact, PvP in SWTOR is fine. If they changed just a few things:

1. Cross-server que.

2. Small changed in class balance each release instead of huge changes, which fix one things and break others.

3. More PvP oriented content each release.

It would be quite ok. It is clear, that PvP is not a top priority, but it is quite fine and still interesting.

People will leave for new games even if PvP were perfect here. But if it were perfect, more people would return after trying new games.

I was here at release and SWTOR is much better now both for PvP and PVE. Problem is it is not as good as it could be.

Honestly, I canceled my sub, but will probably get it back after a short break. I still like SWTOR. Would be pitty if it will die.

Sorry, BW was doing a lot for PVP. GSF, Queshball, Arenas, it is not too bad, if you are honest.

What they are not doing, is crossserver (which is a pity because it would solve many problems). But they probably have a valid reason not doing it (if you agree with it or not).

These guys are professional programmers and they for sure did an estimation about the costs for crossserver development, and based on this - and what else the have scheduled for this year - they decided to defer it.

If it's a troll, good one.

If not, truly laughable... ( 1 Warzone map per 18 months, class imbalance ignoring feedback from PTS, GSF is only for a tiny group of players, ... )

I do too mate, but they (eaware) are not trying to save it from dying. And that is worrying me...

This is why they are currently recording new dialogues for companions, yep, they sure are letting SWTOR die...

Also, **** pvp, as long as classes are unbalanced pvp will be always a *********** joke.

It's not Wildstar, it's THIS game that is losing players. Wildstar isn't to blame...it's Bioware who can't release content at anything other than a freaking snails pace. Bioware is letting players who WANT to play THEIR game, slip away because they move so flipping slow.