Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 year anniversary Swtor rewards with the title Founder ???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
10 year anniversary Swtor rewards with the title Founder ???

SaltCable
07.28.2020 , 02:56 PM | #1
As the question is, shouldn't long-term loyalty be rewarded?
At the 10th anniversary which will take place in 2021?

What do you all mean?

SteveTheCynic
07.29.2020 , 12:51 AM | #2
Does playing in 2021 go back in time and make you a launch-day subscriber?

No?

Then no, you shouldn't get the Founder title, because Founder means "day one subscriber" with some leeway, a month or so, I believe.

And before you ask, no, I didn't even start playing until March 2013, so I'm not one of those "I got it you don't yah boo sucks to be you" types.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

SaltCable
07.29.2020 , 04:50 AM | #3
You didn't understand the question and then the question didn't go to you either. But to those who already have it

SteveTheCynic
07.29.2020 , 05:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SaltCable View Post
You didn't understand the question and then the question didn't go to you either. But to those who already have it
Maybe you should be more clear what the question was.

And sad to say, but unless you say *clearly* who the question is for, e.g. "If you don't have the Founder title, don't bother answering," *anyone* is liable to answer.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

ceryxp
07.29.2020 , 06:34 AM | #5
Are you asking if there will be some type of special reward for founders that have maintained a subscription since launch similar to the 5-year anniversary decoration?
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

FlameYOL
07.29.2020 , 01:22 PM | #6
Maybe another fancy statue like for the 5th anniversary.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

kimberlii
08.12.2020 , 12:30 AM | #7
Yes I'am a founder as someone already said the first subscribers when the game first came out. Got the title. I acually Subcribed before the game came out. I had connections...lol.