Returning Subscriber: Problems with huttball

RACATW

Welcome returning subscriber, I am exiting subscriber.

I hope you find many joys in the days of your playing times with much slaughter of your enemies.

Do not let returning blood moon interfere with your great success!

Welcome returning subscriber, I am exiting subscriber.

What happened? I know you're happy with the PvP measures (...not me :mad:), why the change of heart? I hate to see people go, especially those who do not troll every post with which they disagree (sincerely, I mean this). Hope this is not a permanent thing, but if it is, best wishes in your gaming future.

Is the obscene amount of huttball pops in which stalemates almost always happen fixed finally?

They removed Quesh and Vandin HB to supposedly fix them. So the reg HB pops are mostly in line with every other map pop. But that doesn’t mean the issue is fixed. It’s just been put on hold till a later date,

Sadly, the queue system isn’t any better with those maps gone. Now we just get the same map pop multiple times in a row. Ie, lowbies today saw Void star pop 16 times out of 34 pops (many matches in a row). And it was lowbies and no other matches were running. So theoretically, it should have only popped 4-5 times.

The other maps that popped were mostly reg Hutt ball, 1 Hypergates, 1 nova coast, 1 civil war,, 1 Yavin and 2 Odessen proving grounds (which is supposed to have had its pops reduced). The others were a handful of arena matches.

The system hasn’t been fixed and I think when they add those other maps back it will go back to Hutt ball all the time.

And let’s not forget that match making is still rubbish. So we have strong Hutt ball teams who could win within a few minutes, but choose not to score so they can farm players for the total time a match will run. Then in the last minute will score one goal or take the ball and guard it so the other team cannot win. There is zero incentive to stay in those matches and if it wasn’t for the deserter lockout I would leave.

So nothings changed :(

Edited by TrixxieTriss

What happened? I know you're happy with the PvP measures (...not me :mad:), why the change of heart? I hate to see people go, especially those who do not troll every post with which they disagree (sincerely, I mean this). Hope this is not a permanent thing, but if it is, best wishes in your gaming future.

I just don't really care for the gear grind or the way crafting is setup. I've been playing quite a lot just to get 3 chars geared to 306 and then augmented with just the Blues augs. This game takes too much time. I dont find that aspect fun.

I have other priorities in life.

I'm sure i'll be back at some point and then i'll quit again. I'm like a sine wave.

I This game takes too much time. I dont find that aspect fun.

I'm sure i'll be back at some point and then i'll quit again. I'm like a sine wave.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can literally be full 306 in no time.

The game throws gear at you by doing any content you get frags + gear boxes.

It's super easy and fast to be full 306 fully augmented (blue augments).

The first set bonus does take a bit longer to get using Fragments but it's not "A LOT OF TIME".

The first set bonus does take a bit longer to get using Fragments but it's not "A LOT OF TIME".

That depends on your definition of a lot of time and also what content you play. Even since they adjusted the pvp dropped gear closer to your irating, it still doesn’t give you as much gear as flash points at i306 rating.

Also, people have other priorities in RL that take precedence over a game like swtor. Who are you to mock someone who chooses other RL priorities over a virtual gaming world. Talk about a roll your eyes moment :rolleyes:

No...you LITERALLY cannot be in full 306 in no time. It may be a very brief time, but not no time. Perhaps you were taking writer's license with your use of "literally" but doing so leads to misunderstandings. Either way, Trixxie is right. She often is.

I just don't really care for the gear grind or the way crafting is setup. I've been playing quite a lot just to get 3 chars geared to 306 and then augmented with just the Blues augs. This game takes too much time. I dont find that aspect fun.

Hopefully you will return soon. I shall miss reading your posts.