Is that it!?

MrParrcheezy

Okay, I just finished up talking with Skurge and Kira on my warrior and the missions just stop right there!!! Is there more or am I missing something!?

it ended on a cliffhanger. Covid delayed the next story update. It will arrive in October i believe.

Stop make me laugh about pandemic and bcs of this, story is delayed. It's a LIE. Guild Wars 2 had new update story week ago. They just want make money from players for now (game now is fine than ever) and that why there is no point release anything, better later. Let's milk the cow while it's healthy. :rolleyes: Money, money, money. Business, business, business.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance

Stop make me laugh about pandemic and bcs of this, story is delayed. It's a LIE. Guild Wars 2 had new update story week ago. They just want make money from players for now (game now is fine than ever) and that why there is no point release anything, better later. Let's milk the cow while it's healthy. :rolleyes: Money, money, money. Business, business, business.

No idea if this is true or not...

It was said it was because of the recordings of the voice-overs (don´t forget this game have 3 languages to do).

That is simply stupid... they should just kill the 2 other languages and put everything in english (maybe add in the future subtitles in other languages)...

That would streamline the process a lot faster and the stuff would be faster implemented...

Best Regards,

LPC

8 class stories in total. So if you’ve only done one so far, you’ve 7 more to run through

Actually, 3 left. I still have Inquisitor, consular, and bounty hunter to finish on the main class story...

But I'm talking about everything after the main class story since I stopped at Ilum.

Edited by MrParrcheezy

Then go play guild wars instead of spouting lies not based on fact.

https://vulkk.com/2020/07/21/swtor-roadmap-for-second-half-of-2020-revealed/

"SWTOR Update 6.2 – Echoes of Revenge

Originally planned for this Summer, the next story content update to SWTOR is now pushed way back to the “Holidays” of 2020.

The Echoes of Revenge is actually being developed on track and is nearly done. As Charles Boyd explained on the stream, the team needs this extra time to polish things and make sure the content is up to our expectations.

While he was saying these stock phrases, I remembered that he was saying them when I asked him when Kira and Scourge’s return will happen. This was in an interview I did with him more than two years ago.

The initial delay for 6.2 was because it was literally impossible to record the voice-over as all recording studios were closed down for the better part of the Spring season.

At the time of this publication the voices recording is wrapping up.

The good news is that 6.2 will be “two story updates in one”. The devs did not clarify that further, unfortunately."

No idea if this is true or not...

It was said it was because of the recordings of the voice-overs (don´t forget this game have 3 languages to do).

That is simply stupid... they should just kill the 2 other languages and put everything in english (maybe add in the future subtitles in other languages)...

That would streamline the process a lot faster and the stuff would be faster implemented...

Best Regards,

LPC

Dude, SWTOR is owned by EA, and they give absolutely zero F's about anything other than collecting the maximum amount of $$$ for the minimum amount of effort. If getting the voice recording would have cost them $.05 more to do it right during the time of the dreaded beer-virus, then it would NOT be getting done. Maybe it will get done before Winter, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Yes, it sucks, but they own the exclusive license to Star Wars at the moment, so it just is what it is.

Ya man super cliffhanger I made a post here a few months ago asking the same question. I couldn't believe it ended like that, the anticipation is killing me lol. But like the others said it was due to the pandemic, voice actors haven't recorded certain things, they're working from home and some of the VA's don't have the right equipment set up in their house to record it. We haven't gotten a day yet of when it will be, I'm thinking the holidays at this rate but I really hope it would be sooner.