Outlaw's Den 3 vs. 3 Tournament Sunday April 7

nellosmomishot

I don't want to start limiting comps because where would we stop? That being said, I can see the tournament coming to a standstill if two teams of three healers were to face off against one another. We might have to have a sudden death clause, and I'm open to suggestion here, but if a match takes longer than say 15 minutes it would be decided by a 1v1 where the two teams picked their player to represent them.

I don't want to start limiting comps because where would we stop? That being said, I can see the tournament coming to a standstill if two teams of three healers were to face off against one another. We might have to have a sudden death clause, and I'm open to suggestion here, but if a match takes longer than say 15 minutes it would be decided by a 1v1 where the two teams picked their player to represent them.

I agree, longer than 15 mins and its sudden death, and please for the sake of sanity for everyone... If an entire team is stealth-ed for longer than X amount of time its a DQ. No one wants an entire team to just go stealth for a few minutes to respec to a high burst spec, come out, insta kill someone then go back to their other specs or w/e.

I agree, longer than 15 mins and its sudden death, and please for the sake of sanity for everyone... If an entire team is stealth-ed for longer than X amount of time its a DQ. No one wants an entire team to just go stealth for a few minutes to respec to a high burst spec, come out, insta kill someone then go back to their other specs or w/e.

You'd have to just downright ban respec'ing, I'm pretty sure I could respec within 10 seconds tbh.

Insanus, Opfotmpt, and Maarken (If he has to work on this day we will we be able to switch him out??)

Yes, as long as you fill the spot it will be OK. The sign up requirement is just to so I can make the brackets before the tournament starts.

where is this gonna be at in the outlaws den? in the massive open area or in the lil pit with 2 column walls?

In the lil pit with the 2 column walls. It will be slightly larger than the last tournaments in that you can go up the stairs, in the little house and around the edges of the pit. I will post a picture outlining the area after I get in game later.

We cannot make it on sunday sorry guys.

Nellos I think the lack of interest should be taken into consideration... A lot of people are preparing for 2.0, and the likes so, I think it would be more beneficial to put this off til' later in 2.0 when we all get our barrings wouldn't you agree?

If Vara happens to hop on i'll ask him if he will go... If not Maarken cannot make it so myself, and Op are kind of S*** outta luck.

Edited by PeteyLo

We cannot make it on sunday sorry guys.

Nellos I think the lack of interest should be taken into consideration... A lot of people are preparing for 2.0, and the likes so, I think it would be more beneficial to put this off til' later in 2.0 when we all get our barrings wouldn't you agree?

If Vara happens to hop on i'll ask him if he will go... If not Maarken cannot make it so myself, and Op are kind of S*** outta luck.

vara can't, IIRC he's out till tues. Or something like that, Ill make sure to make fun of him for it next time I see him in mumble ;D

TL;DR I hate insanus, lets all party bomb on fleet together? <3

Yeah, I think we'll postpone it. Won't be much of a tournamnent with only 2 teams. After it seems everyone is at 55 I'll try and set this up again then.