sith trooper

quenofthenight

What's a Sith Trooper when it's at home?

And no, there won't. There won't be any new classes. I'll bet money on it. New classes would mean a whole new 1-50 storyline. Ain't gonna happen.

Agreed, too much work to make new stories and such. I am just hoping for a 4th class chapter story, would be great eventually to see. Either way, new classes would be cool but not gonna happen.

will there be a class for a sith trooper?

In functional terms how would a Sith Trooper be different from a Bounty Hunter/Republic Trooper? The Bounty Hunter is already the Imperial counterpart to the Trooper, and BW would not create a whole storyline just to duplicate an existing class' role.

That means the Sith Trooper would have to be something more than Bounty Hunter with a new storyline and look to justify the work. And then the Republic side would have to get a version of whatever the new Sith Trooper would bring to the game for their side, complete with storyline, to maintain parity. So, barring the addition of a neutral class, which a Sith Trooper obviously would not be, adding a new class would automatically mean adding two classes to the game.

In functional terms how would a Sith Trooper be different from a Bounty Hunter/Republic Trooper? The Bounty Hunter is already the Imperial counterpart to the Trooper, and BW would not create a whole storyline just to duplicate an existing class' role.

That means the Sith Trooper would have to be something more than Bounty Hunter with a new storyline and look to justify the work. And then the Republic side would have to get a version of whatever the new Sith Trooper would bring to the game for their side, complete with storyline, to maintain parity. So, barring the addition of a neutral class, which a Sith Trooper obviously would not be, adding a new class would automatically mean adding two classes to the game.

very good points, do you think there will ever be new claases?

I just don't see it happening. Would be cool though...