Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I am coming up to this point for my 1st time, is there a bug still, or am I safe because I have not gone through this yet?

I really do not want to screw this up, because romancing Kira was the only single reason I made a male JK.

Edited by RankorSSGS

So, if I am coming up to this point for my 1st time, is there a bug still, or am I safe because I have not gone through this yet?

I really do not want to screw this up, because romancing Kira was the only single reason I made a male JK.

you're good to go

and we finally get the fix next tuesday... HOORAY!

Gotta say knowing that this is a bug is making me feel a lot better. I was concerned that I had somehow completely ruined the romance and worked my way through the rest of the Class storyline hoping something would happen and remaining dissapointed.

I can't wait for this to work out, it feels like the final missing piece of a great puzzle.

Newcomers to this thread:

Are you panicked that you might have bugged Kira?

Does this thread have too many pages to find the answers you need?

Don't worry. I have compiled ALL the answers, both from experienced players and Dev responses in one place.

You can find it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=169450

That article will tell you whether you're bugged, how you're bugged, when it will be fixed, and which companion behaviors are NOT bugs though rumors of the Kira bug make people fear they are.

Newcomers to this thread:

Are you panicked that you might have bugged Kira?

Does this thread have too many pages to find the answers you need?

Don't worry. I have compiled ALL the answers, both from experienced players and Dev responses in one place.

You can find it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=169450

That article will tell you whether you're bugged, how you're bugged, when it will be fixed, and which companion behaviors are NOT bugs though rumors of the Kira bug make people fear they are.

unfortunately i can almost guarantee people will ignore this after awhile

Yet another Kira problem here. I have her at almost maxxed affection at level 38. I've only talked to her over the intercom once. She hasn't even kissed me yet. She says she wants to speak to me on the ship. I spend 5 min. backtracking to the ship, but she won't speak to me.

FIX THIS BIOWARE. This is beyond frustrating.

Yet another Kira problem here. I have her at almost maxxed affection at level 38. I've only talked to her over the intercom once. She hasn't even kissed me yet. She says she wants to speak to me on the ship. I spend 5 min. backtracking to the ship, but she won't speak to me.

FIX THIS BIOWARE. This is beyond frustrating.

You all are not paying attention. This is all going to be fixed come the 17th of January with Game Update 1.1. Please look at the notes for this. Here is the link

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141695

AGAIN...THIS IS SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED NEXT TUESDAY, AND IT WILL FIX ALL KIRA CARSEN RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.

Bioware can you please give us an E.T.A. for when the fix will come out to fix those characters that are already affected by the bug? Cause 1.1 has come and gone and we are now on 1.2 and my Kira still hasn't said anything too me. And also I am level 42 on chapter three will I still get her romance once its fixed? I would really appreciate a response thanks.

Bioware can you please give us an E.T.A. for when the fix will come out to fix those characters that are already affected by the bug? Cause 1.1 has come and gone and we are now on 1.2 and my Kira still hasn't said anything too me. And also I am level 42 on chapter three will I still get her romance once its fixed? I would really appreciate a response thanks.

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you have the attention span of a 10 year old. 1.1 hasn't been released yet. It is currently on the PTS. It will be released this Tuesday. (1/17/12)

Patch 1.1 is out on the PTR. They have released the patch notes, but that doesn't mean the patch is live. It's coming on Tuesday, as others have said.

Hello everyone,

We would like to make sure that recent updates are very clear to all of you as some seem to be curious about details still. Game Update 1.1, coming out on January 17th, should resolve the issues that have been experienced with Kira's storyline. Here are the details we've released so far in their original locations:

As with every update, 1.1 includes many high-priority bug fixes. We have corrected the issue that prevented some Jedi Knights from progressing in Kira Carsen’s affection conversations, made some previously inaccessible Datacrons reachable, and have made many fixes to various issues in Flashpoints and Operations.

Companions

Kira Carsen

• Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to progress in Kira’s affection conversations. Players previously affected by this issue can now speak to Kira and progress normally.

For more information, check out our Game Update 1.1 news article.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, January 17th, 2012

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) to 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET)

Thank you all for the patience and feedback provided during the discovery and resolution of this issue! This thread will remain open as there is no need to stop the discussion.

Hello everyone,

We would like to make sure that recent updates are very clear to all of you as some seem to be curious about details still. Game Update 1.1, coming out on January 17th, should resolve the issues that have been experienced with Kira's storyline. Here are the details we've released so far in their original locations:

Thank you all for the patience and feedback provided during the discovery and resolution of this issue! This thread will remain open as there is no need to stop the discussion.

Too bad, people won't listen to you Averran. I think nearly 10 people, myself included, have repeated this same thing MANY times, and people just don't listen and don't read.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the information, and I know you guys are working very hard to make the game very fun and challenging.

Too bad, people won't listen to you Averran. I think nearly 10 people, myself included, have repeated this same thing MANY times, and people just don't listen and don't read.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the information, and I know you guys are working very hard to make the game very fun and challenging.

I think a lot of people are to nerdraging to even see anything but red and will not appreciate the fact that they have put into play a patch to resolve this bug once and for all and will likely E-RAGE claiming it took to long without looking at the bigger picture of

IT IS NOW GOING TO BE FIXED