Two returning PvPers searching for a guild (Imperial only)

Tivel

A friend and I are returning PvPers looking to join a guild. We have been playing on and off constantly, primarily because the group we play with likes to goof off nonstop, and we hope to stay a while this time if we can find a guild we really like. We would prefer to find a more laid back friendly guild, but also a guild that doesn’t goof off in PvP / not even try to win while PvPing.

Here is some information about me, my friends’ details are pretty much the same with the exception of his characters and he doesn’t craft:

Faction: Imperial only

Primary Interests: All forms of PvP and crafting. We have little interest in raiding or flashpoints.

Characters: I currently have 6 55 characters, 51 Op Healer, and a Powertech I will be working on. The Madness Sorc is my main character, and my 2nd favorite is my Jug tank, I also have all crafters at 450 except Artificer. He currently has a 50 Jug and a lowbie Op healer. By the expansion his two characters should be 55 and all of mine should be 55.

Past Games: DAOC, SWG, Warhammer, Vanguard, GW2, ESO, Rift, Archeage

Past Experience: Nearly all we ever do on MMOs is PvP and craft, but I have also been leading small PvP teams in open PvP since 2005; although there is only very small open PvP here from what we remember.

Voice Server: I currently run my own Teamspeak 3 server, and I wouldn’t mind letting another guild have full access to that. We also wouldn't mind joining the guilds voice server for PvP, Raids, etc.

Edited by Tivel

Hey, you should consider applying to The Art of Warfare. We strike a good balance between having a good time and getting things done, and we are looking for more avid pvp'ers. Don't let our structure scare you - because we have our ducks in a row, our members are free to have a good time and are well taken care of. Check out my signature for more information about the guild in general or email Quotation@taw.net if you have specific questions about our pvp teams.

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over ten years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC is primarily Imperial and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 9:30pm EST to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/